Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | *-*Pokémon Trading Thread*-*
1 2 3 4 5 6
@ObsidianPunk

Alright! Glad you got your pokemon!
@ObsidianPunk

Alright! Glad you got your pokemon!
EDIT: I'm giving these away, not asking for them ^^;

EDIT 2: Is this the wrong place for a giveaway? xD

EDIT 3: Cause giving away is still trading, right?

EDIT 4: My dittos are from the U.S., in case people are wondering about masuda method viability.

Pokémon: Ditto
Shiny?: Nope
Level: 100 (I used this to check IVs)
IV: Perfect
Moves: Transform
Other: I have a bunch of them, this is basically a give-away.

I have a bunch of perfect 6IV dittos, if anyone is interested. How did I get a bunch of them, you ask? Well, honestly, I used an action replay. So as long as people are okay with the Pokemon technically being hacked in, they work fine (the many people who I have given them to have never had any troubles), and I have a ton of them to give away. Really, if anyone wants one I don't need anything good return, and I'd be glad to give them away for junk Pokemon. In fact, please don't give me anything good, I'll feel guilty because the dittos were pretty easy to get ;^;

So yeah. If anyone wants one or has any questions feel to say something uwu

Now then... Let's see if I get swamped with messages xD
EDIT: I'm giving these away, not asking for them ^^;

EDIT 2: Is this the wrong place for a giveaway? xD

EDIT 3: Cause giving away is still trading, right?

EDIT 4: My dittos are from the U.S., in case people are wondering about masuda method viability.

Pokémon: Ditto
Shiny?: Nope
Level: 100 (I used this to check IVs)
IV: Perfect
Moves: Transform
Other: I have a bunch of them, this is basically a give-away.

I have a bunch of perfect 6IV dittos, if anyone is interested. How did I get a bunch of them, you ask? Well, honestly, I used an action replay. So as long as people are okay with the Pokemon technically being hacked in, they work fine (the many people who I have given them to have never had any troubles), and I have a ton of them to give away. Really, if anyone wants one I don't need anything good return, and I'd be glad to give them away for junk Pokemon. In fact, please don't give me anything good, I'll feel guilty because the dittos were pretty easy to get ;^;

So yeah. If anyone wants one or has any questions feel to say something uwu

Now then... Let's see if I get swamped with messages xD
Pokémon: Treecko/Numel/Trapinch
Shiny?: yes
Level (optional): n/a
Gender (optional): n/a
IV (optional): flawless 5ivs
Moves (optional): n/a (May want select moves for Trapinch & synthesis for treecko)

Other: Must be renameable. I can offer a variety of flawless 5iv shiny pokemon (can offer multiples as they are not renameable;ask for list), flawless shiny event/legendary pokemon, 6iv shiny Japanese ditto, flawless (I think? Need to recheck IVs) flying event pikachu, or any 5iv Non-shiny pokemon you'd like. I need these guys for my omega ruby team! :3 really pining for a shiny treecko though- I've hatched over 800 eggs with no shiny treecko :/ will definitely offer several flawless shinies for a perfect one.
Pokémon: Treecko/Numel/Trapinch
Shiny?: yes
Level (optional): n/a
Gender (optional): n/a
IV (optional): flawless 5ivs
Moves (optional): n/a (May want select moves for Trapinch & synthesis for treecko)

Other: Must be renameable. I can offer a variety of flawless 5iv shiny pokemon (can offer multiples as they are not renameable;ask for list), flawless shiny event/legendary pokemon, 6iv shiny Japanese ditto, flawless (I think? Need to recheck IVs) flying event pikachu, or any 5iv Non-shiny pokemon you'd like. I need these guys for my omega ruby team! :3 really pining for a shiny treecko though- I've hatched over 800 eggs with no shiny treecko :/ will definitely offer several flawless shinies for a perfect one.
@DulcetDitz
what would you trade a ditto for?
@DulcetDitz
what would you trade a ditto for?
sig115_by_dingobreath-dcn58p6.png
@kjelle

Ah! Sorry I tried to be clear about it in the one post. I don't want anything good, just some junk pokemon. Like take an ultra ball to a random magikarp or any pokemon really is fine, I just don't want anything too good xD
@kjelle

Ah! Sorry I tried to be clear about it in the one post. I don't want anything good, just some junk pokemon. Like take an ultra ball to a random magikarp or any pokemon really is fine, I just don't want anything too good xD
@DulcetDitz
ok!! I don't know where my 3ds currently is, so could we trade tomorrow? :O
@DulcetDitz
ok!! I don't know where my 3ds currently is, so could we trade tomorrow? :O
sig115_by_dingobreath-dcn58p6.png
@kjelle sure that works! Also sorry about the late reply, my computer was having some issues and I wasn't able to connect to the internet. >.>

EDIT: grammar
@kjelle sure that works! Also sorry about the late reply, my computer was having some issues and I wasn't able to connect to the internet. >.>

EDIT: grammar
@DulcetDitz do you still have a perfect iv ditto? I would love to have one! I'm available to trade right now or whenever works for you! Also, I would be willing to pay or trade you if you could hack in/clone a pokemon for me? If not, thats totally fine x3 Thanks!
@DulcetDitz do you still have a perfect iv ditto? I would love to have one! I'm available to trade right now or whenever works for you! Also, I would be willing to pay or trade you if you could hack in/clone a pokemon for me? If not, thats totally fine x3 Thanks!
Pokemon FC: 4270-1970-5565
@LadyTotten what would you like for that extra shiny whimsur?
@LadyTotten what would you like for that extra shiny whimsur?
Pokemon FC: 4270-1970-5565
Pokémon: Gible/Gabite/Garchomp
Shiny?: Naw
Other: Hidden Ability Rough Skin is a must.

I've got a few shinys I'm willling to trade for the shark dragon, just in case.

I'm trying to build a Mono-Ground team for OU, and this is the last fellah I need. :)
Pokémon: Gible/Gabite/Garchomp
Shiny?: Naw
Other: Hidden Ability Rough Skin is a must.

I've got a few shinys I'm willling to trade for the shark dragon, just in case.

I'm trying to build a Mono-Ground team for OU, and this is the last fellah I need. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6