Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The start of a great rivalry ((CLOSED))
[u]Location: Shrieking Wilds[/u] [u]Time: After-noon[/u] [u]Weather: Calm/sunny[/u] [u]Dragon- Captain Silverhorn,[/u] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/64715/6471410p.png[/img] _________________________________________________________________________ Under the shade of the thick forest, A large male silver snapper walked around the forest hunting for any treasure or trinkets he could find left behind by others. He occasionally stopped to eat some of the plants he found as he adventured. When he walked up to a large bush littered with large berries, he stopped and took a break to eat the array bright colored fruits. As he did he stopped for a moment hearing a twig snap in the distance... ______________________________________________________________________________ @venusianowl
Time: After-noon
Weather: Calm/sunny
Dragon- Captain Silverhorn,

6471410p.png

Under the shade of the thick forest, A large male silver snapper walked around the forest hunting for any treasure or trinkets he could find left behind by others. He occasionally stopped to eat some of the plants he found as he adventured. When he walked up to a large bush littered with large berries, he stopped and took a break to eat the array bright colored fruits. As he did he stopped for a moment hearing a twig snap in the distance...
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6331184] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/63312/6331184_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Twisting, weaving, flowing through.[/i] The self proclaimed 'pirate captain' of a spiral moved through the thick trees of the wilds like a snake through water. He barely caused more than a rustle of the leaves as he glided with his ever present toothy smirk. It was a favorite hunting ground for him, plenty of tasty edible things and lots of branches to snag less careful dragons baubles. His frail wings were weighed down by the shining golden stones that clung to his scales and had become his namesake as he flew. When it came to endurance and stamina for flight Goldscale had little. He could fly for only just over an hour without a good rest and he had been winding through these trees for some time now. He gently wrapped his long body around a particularly thick branch, grabbing his leathery hat as it tried to tip off of his head. "There's not but a few bones and scraps of cloth in these woods today...usually much kinder to me." he muttered to himself as he surveyed the area he had chosen to rest in. A glimmer caught his eye, instantly his eye turned towards it. He tilted his head slightly in confusion...poking out from just over a branch he swore he could make out horns.. [i]...A helmet?[/i] @muffinpony

6331184_350.png

Twisting, weaving, flowing through.
The self proclaimed 'pirate captain' of a spiral moved through the thick trees of the wilds like a snake through water. He barely caused more than a rustle of the leaves as he glided with his ever present toothy smirk. It was a favorite hunting ground for him, plenty of tasty edible things and lots of branches to snag less careful dragons baubles.
His frail wings were weighed down by the shining golden stones that clung to his scales and had become his namesake as he flew. When it came to endurance and stamina for flight Goldscale had little. He could fly for only just over an hour without a good rest and he had been winding through these trees for some time now.
He gently wrapped his long body around a particularly thick branch, grabbing his leathery hat as it tried to tip off of his head. "There's not but a few bones and scraps of cloth in these woods today...usually much kinder to me." he muttered to himself as he surveyed the area he had chosen to rest in. A glimmer caught his eye, instantly his eye turned towards it. He tilted his head slightly in confusion...poking out from just over a branch he swore he could make out horns..
...A helmet?

@muffinpony
@venusianowl
The large Snapper stood still occasionally moving his head slightly to look in case of an potential ambush or attack..."..thought i t'was alone here...didn't get any scent when I got here.." He muttered to himself in his low voice, glancing around for any sign of another dragon. He knew he could take on a ambush if he needed too, knowing he liked a good challenge. He stood there in silence waiting when he saw a slight glimmer. He couldn't make out any shape..just a slight bright gold glimmer in the forest ahead of him..
@venusianowl
The large Snapper stood still occasionally moving his head slightly to look in case of an potential ambush or attack..."..thought i t'was alone here...didn't get any scent when I got here.." He muttered to himself in his low voice, glancing around for any sign of another dragon. He knew he could take on a ambush if he needed too, knowing he liked a good challenge. He stood there in silence waiting when he saw a slight glimmer. He couldn't make out any shape..just a slight bright gold glimmer in the forest ahead of him..
@muffinpony

Goldscale's grin widened as he realized what he was looking at, just under the gleam of the helmet was the broad head of a grey snapper.

Oh how he enjoyed the company of snappers.

No breed of dragon had proven to be more fun to pester than the big flightless brutes. He had spent far too long drifting through grove after grove of dull trees, he wanted to have a bit of fun. Goldscale unwound himself from the branch, drifting lazily over to gently alight himself directly on the back of the large dragon. "Well well, ahoy there sir!" He chimed gleefully "Not often I run into company out here."
@muffinpony

Goldscale's grin widened as he realized what he was looking at, just under the gleam of the helmet was the broad head of a grey snapper.

Oh how he enjoyed the company of snappers.

No breed of dragon had proven to be more fun to pester than the big flightless brutes. He had spent far too long drifting through grove after grove of dull trees, he wanted to have a bit of fun. Goldscale unwound himself from the branch, drifting lazily over to gently alight himself directly on the back of the large dragon. "Well well, ahoy there sir!" He chimed gleefully "Not often I run into company out here."
@venusianowl

He turned his head and saw the spiral come into sight. He rolled his eyes and huffed. "hmph..nothin' but a spiral.." He thought to himself. He watched the thin dragon wind about in the air. He did not smile but, kept a more serious face. "wassail lad," The snapper gave a hardy greeting, "aye, i was to be thinking the same before ye showed up." He stood tall in-front of the spiral. "what do they call ye lad?, Silverhorn turned his slightly in curiosity.
@venusianowl

He turned his head and saw the spiral come into sight. He rolled his eyes and huffed. "hmph..nothin' but a spiral.." He thought to himself. He watched the thin dragon wind about in the air. He did not smile but, kept a more serious face. "wassail lad," The snapper gave a hardy greeting, "aye, i was to be thinking the same before ye showed up." He stood tall in-front of the spiral. "what do they call ye lad?, Silverhorn turned his slightly in curiosity.
@muffinpony

"Captain Goldscale, at your service." He wound himself into a coil as he settled himself comfortably on the larger dragon's back. "Now how about yourself good sir?" He stretched out the end of his tail to lightly tap it against the intact horn extending from the silver helmet on the snapper's head. "Very unique hat you have, I haven't seen one like it I must say." He let out an amused chuckle as he spoke, letting his tail begin drifting lazily side to side.
@muffinpony

"Captain Goldscale, at your service." He wound himself into a coil as he settled himself comfortably on the larger dragon's back. "Now how about yourself good sir?" He stretched out the end of his tail to lightly tap it against the intact horn extending from the silver helmet on the snapper's head. "Very unique hat you have, I haven't seen one like it I must say." He let out an amused chuckle as he spoke, letting his tail begin drifting lazily side to side.
@venusianowl

"I be Captain Silverhorn." The snapper lifted his head with pride. "I be a viking at heart and search these lands for treasures and trinkets." He glanced back at the spiral resting on his back. "So ye be a captain yer' self?"
@venusianowl

"I be Captain Silverhorn." The snapper lifted his head with pride. "I be a viking at heart and search these lands for treasures and trinkets." He glanced back at the spiral resting on his back. "So ye be a captain yer' self?"