Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Official Item Wishing Well [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
username;; Rogers
dream item;; Plague Sprite
why i deserve this item;; I just joined in the newest registration window and love Plague flight, so I hope to be able to get last year's festival familiar!
username;; Rogers
why i deserve this item;; I just joined in the newest registration window and love Plague flight, so I hope to be able to get last year's festival familiar!
[quote name="Aetherealtenken" date="2014-11-15 17:27:05"]@faang Username: aetherealtenken Dream item: eroded crystalhide Why I deserve it: ive been looking for it for a while but haven't been able to find it ~ really like how it looks on my dragons :) it's just been unfortunate that it's a festival item ^^[/quote] item has been sent. enjoy!
Aetherealtenken wrote on 2014-11-15 17:27:05:
@faang

Username: aetherealtenken
Dream item: eroded crystalhide
Why I deserve it: ive been looking for it for a while but haven't been able to find it ~ really like how it looks on my dragons :) it's just been unfortunate that it's a festival item ^^
item has been sent. enjoy!
My special doll giveaway --> http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=raf&id=1245892&page=1
Idol_sopping_tidelord_sackdoll.png
[quote name="Kitlin" date="2014-11-15 17:32:52"]@faang username;; Kitlin dream item;; Crimson WingSilks why i deserve this item;; Well I've been looking for them for a long time but they're not available and I can't seem to get up the items to get it. I really want them for Narazuth, she's my special crystal baby and I just want her to look as amazing as she should, especially since I worked so hard to get her.[/quote] sorry, i dont have the item you want. feel free to wish again for something different! a replacement item has been sent instead.
Kitlin wrote on 2014-11-15 17:32:52:
@faang

username;; Kitlin
dream item;; Crimson WingSilks
why i deserve this item;; Well I've been looking for them for a long time but they're not available and I can't seem to get up the items to get it. I really want them for Narazuth, she's my special crystal baby and I just want her to look as amazing as she should, especially since I worked so hard to get her.
sorry, i dont have the item you want. feel free to wish again for something different!
a replacement item has been sent instead.
My special doll giveaway --> http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=raf&id=1245892&page=1
@faang

username;; Hermione
dream item;; LIGHTNING SPRITE
why i deserve this item;; I joined only after the lightning festival and would love to have the sprite!! Not normally interested in familiars but this would be the one I treasure. ^^
@faang

username;; Hermione
dream item;; LIGHTNING SPRITE
why i deserve this item;; I joined only after the lightning festival and would love to have the sprite!! Not normally interested in familiars but this would be the one I treasure. ^^
@faang

username;; Roe
why i deserve this item;; I joined after this familiar was released. I started a Flight Rep Dragon project where I design a dragon to represent each flight. Plague is next and it would be amazing to give my plague rep the first plague familiar.
@faang

username;; Roe
why i deserve this item;; I joined after this familiar was released. I started a Flight Rep Dragon project where I design a dragon to represent each flight. Plague is next and it would be amazing to give my plague rep the first plague familiar.
[quote name="Runi" date="2014-11-15 17:14:52"]@faang This is so kind of you! :o username;; red_uni387 dream item;; regal masque why i deserve this item;; this is one of my favorite non-festival items, but since i'm saving for a cranial hornhelm i cannot bring myself to spend the few gems needed to purchase this beautiful mask T^T especially since I know it will be waiting in the gmp for a while, so in my mind I feel like at some point I will have the two I need, but just argh why do things always have to cost gems :([/quote] item was sent. sorry for confusing you!
Runi wrote on 2014-11-15 17:14:52:
@faang This is so kind of you! :o

username;; red_uni387
dream item;; regal masque
why i deserve this item;; this is one of my favorite non-festival items, but since i'm saving for a cranial hornhelm i cannot bring myself to spend the few gems needed to purchase this beautiful mask T^T especially since I know it will be waiting in the gmp for a while, so in my mind I feel like at some point I will have the two I need, but just argh why do things always have to cost gems :(
item was sent. sorry for confusing you!
username;; ClaraThePirate
dream item;; Metallurgists Forgetools
why i deserve this item;; I-I realize that these are like crazy expensive and stuff and I probably don't DESERVE them but it would be SO nice to have them for when I get my Winry dragon! (still looking, but hoping!)

Thanks for creating this thread, you're such an awesome person for doing this! ^_^
username;; ClaraThePirate
dream item;; Metallurgists Forgetools
why i deserve this item;; I-I realize that these are like crazy expensive and stuff and I probably don't DESERVE them but it would be SO nice to have them for when I get my Winry dragon! (still looking, but hoping!)

Thanks for creating this thread, you're such an awesome person for doing this! ^_^
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=frd&id=1247250&page=1&anchor=
Help me make the perfect dragon for my friend please!!!
[quote name="Snafflewyrm" date="2014-11-15 17:36:23"]username;; snafflewyrm dream item;; ornate platinum armor why i deserve this item;; I remember when I first joined being confused about some apparel being so expensive XD It took me a while to realise that there were items that were retired or cycled out! I would love some more pieces of this armor to give to the prince of my clan, the first coatl that I hatched. For a long time I saved up for the sprites, and when my best friend joined in the last registration window I gave her one of each sprite (except the light sprite, I didn't have one myself!)[/quote] item(s) from this set have been sent.
Snafflewyrm wrote on 2014-11-15 17:36:23:
username;; snafflewyrm

dream item;; ornate platinum armor

why i deserve this item;; I remember when I first joined being confused about some apparel being so expensive XD It took me a while to realise that there were items that were retired or cycled out! I would love some more pieces of this armor to give to the prince of my clan, the first coatl that I hatched. For a long time I saved up for the sprites, and when my best friend joined in the last registration window I gave her one of each sprite (except the light sprite, I didn't have one myself!)
item(s) from this set have been sent.
@faang
username; cocoabeanie
dream item: tricktrouper crown
why i deserve this item: It is by far my favorite holiday apparel from 2013, and it is the last piece I need to finish off one of my dream dragons~ I love spoiling my rp dragons, and the crown would make her the magic spooky princess she deserves to be~

Thank you so much for making this thread! It's so sweet~!
@faang
username; cocoabeanie
dream item: tricktrouper crown
why i deserve this item: It is by far my favorite holiday apparel from 2013, and it is the last piece I need to finish off one of my dream dragons~ I love spoiling my rp dragons, and the crown would make her the magic spooky princess she deserves to be~

Thank you so much for making this thread! It's so sweet~!
@faang This thread is... really heartwarming.

username;; Arula
dream item;;Tricktrouper Crown
why i deserve this item;;I joined too late to be part of the Trickmurk Circus, so I missed the opportunity to buy one of these beautiful pieces when they were available. I've been saving up for one, but I'm still only a small fraction of the way there-- the chance to get one right now to adorn my dragons in purple runes would be absolutely amazing. I can't even decide which dragon I'd put it on, Orpheus or Eleanor or Myrrdin-- I'd probably let them pass it around from day to day. ^.^ Thank you so much for considering, and thank you for your incredible generosity in making this thread!
@faang This thread is... really heartwarming.

username;; Arula
dream item;;Tricktrouper Crown
why i deserve this item;;I joined too late to be part of the Trickmurk Circus, so I missed the opportunity to buy one of these beautiful pieces when they were available. I've been saving up for one, but I'm still only a small fraction of the way there-- the chance to get one right now to adorn my dragons in purple runes would be absolutely amazing. I can't even decide which dragon I'd put it on, Orpheus or Eleanor or Myrrdin-- I'd probably let them pass it around from day to day. ^.^ Thank you so much for considering, and thank you for your incredible generosity in making this thread!
md3W6h3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11