Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S 2
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
they see me rollin [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/e7d878d99bf784545584b5635f92c70e/tumblr_nb05rk7Hcr1ti9pdpo2_500.png[/img]
they see me rollin

tumblr_nb05rk7Hcr1ti9pdpo2_500.png
O1sbS.gifPMuSq.gifptaI2.gifk9OMV.gif
[i][b]AND ZERO DOORS[/b][/i] [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/db95285d32979d0cd6c0246babd15382/tumblr_nf1qxr8CG91qjqehno1_500.png[/img] Honesty one of the most fun horror games I've ever played, and I never expected for it to be a prequel. Now imagine if FNAF 3 took place in [i]"Fredbear's Family Diner"[/i] as a pre-prequel.
AND ZERO DOORS

tumblr_nf1qxr8CG91qjqehno1_500.png

Honesty one of the most fun horror games I've ever played, and I never expected for it to be a prequel. Now imagine if FNAF 3 took place in "Fredbear's Family Diner" as a pre-prequel.
@AlfredFJones

Ahhhh your Bonnie is so perfect
@AlfredFJones

Ahhhh your Bonnie is so perfect
[center][sup][color=#6A0888]basically everyone (including me) in the fnaf fandom right now [img]http://38.media.tumblr.com/c5916781c298f08fea20d955d329feb3/tumblr_nf0mhr4haX1r20r8xo2_500.gif[/img][/color][/sup][/center]
basically everyone (including me) in the fnaf fandom right now

tumblr_nf0mhr4haX1r20r8xo2_500.gif
8550aee9e6b0240ca32ebdcfd04fa62ae2e7e644.gif
73a7d53744f1550afcf2d03fe0ec197aeb84e76d.gif1b1f6d94f932296bf41fbe9a2c0ff9d5292c69d8.gif54b04308bbd423d93f4e5fc7fb40a5afee4f256d.gif6c8b9aca5e1946f522f766dc4d5891390b55bf3d.gif
z3FSuck.pngU0bFCPN.pngl8NOdbs.png
FqAY3t1.pnghh5n4WA.pngsbmtjDC.png
g31.png
@pajamawizard

As much as a loved FNAF2 being a prequel and delving into the lore and history, I want FNAF3 to be a sequel. Although....that wouldn't make sense, since there's no restaurant and you got fired at the end.

Maybe you're a private eye investigating the diner and it's history and the animatronics try to get into your office??

Nah.

I just really want to know what really happened. Darn you for being vague, Scott!
  • Who is the murderer?
  • Who got chomped on by who in the Bite of '87, and why?
  • What is the significance of the Puppet?
  • Who is the Purple Man? Is he the murderer?
  • And why were the animatronics already hostile at the start of FNAF2 if the murders and Bite hadn't occurred yet?

AND WHAT IS MEANT BY "It's me"?????
@pajamawizard

As much as a loved FNAF2 being a prequel and delving into the lore and history, I want FNAF3 to be a sequel. Although....that wouldn't make sense, since there's no restaurant and you got fired at the end.

Maybe you're a private eye investigating the diner and it's history and the animatronics try to get into your office??

Nah.

I just really want to know what really happened. Darn you for being vague, Scott!
  • Who is the murderer?
  • Who got chomped on by who in the Bite of '87, and why?
  • What is the significance of the Puppet?
  • Who is the Purple Man? Is he the murderer?
  • And why were the animatronics already hostile at the start of FNAF2 if the murders and Bite hadn't occurred yet?

AND WHAT IS MEANT BY "It's me"?????
This game will give me a heart attack....
This game will give me a heart attack....
tumblr_lt1fb787Zt1qapbyt.giftumblr_lt1etla8po1qapbyt.giftumblr_lt1fb787Zt1qapbyt.gif
@Kuhli
Yeah I think the murderer was the purple man. In one of the mini-games where you're serving cake to the kids there's one kid outside the building and the purple man pulls up in a car and kills him. I think some people were speculating that that kid might've become the Puppet?

DUNNO DUDE but it's really fun to speculate
@Kuhli
Yeah I think the murderer was the purple man. In one of the mini-games where you're serving cake to the kids there's one kid outside the building and the purple man pulls up in a car and kills him. I think some people were speculating that that kid might've become the Puppet?

DUNNO DUDE but it's really fun to speculate
@foxwyrm ikr XD [img]http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/200H/f/2014/315/5/5/bonnie_2_0_fnaf_2_by_beckster2000-d86206p.jpg[/img] BONNIE: oh! freddy! what a nice surprise, hehe… "FREDDY': uhh.. yeah! can't i get some privacy? my make up i drying.
@foxwyrm

ikr XD

bonnie_2_0_fnaf_2_by_beckster2000-d86206p.jpg

BONNIE: oh! freddy! what a nice surprise, hehe…

"FREDDY': uhh.. yeah! can't i get some privacy? my make up i drying.
i wunt SuM NOOOOOOdles. PlEaSe? [img]https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2G9dpX7uO0Q83kcD53hpbsQFH9Lmr6uxtOVPINP-R64eqOP2l[/img]
i wunt SuM NOOOOOOdles. PlEaSe?

[img]https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2G9dpX7uO0Q83kcD53hpbsQFH9Lmr6uxtOVPINP-R64eqOP2l[/img]
slides on in yes hi, this game is so good i've just finished watching a playthrough up to night 6 and am BUZZING with theories

@Kuhli
no ideas on who the murderer is yet (tho i like the theory that it was the previous night shift guy, the one who's working day shift during the week that you're there) but i sort of got the impression/saw people discussing that the player character is actually the one who was chomped in The Bite? from what phone guy said on night 6 - how the animatronics are fine around the kids but get twitchy around adults, and how he tells you to stay close to them at the birthday party the following day - i got the idea that the animatronics were tryna protect the kids? like idk maybe the kid who got killed in the cake minigame became the puppet and then... caused the souls of the other kids who got murdered to inhabit the rest of the old animatronics? (since there's the implication that the string of murders that crops up in the posters in the first game was taking place during the week you're working there?) so that's why they're walking around
and so i guess the animatronics were like, trying to take revenge for the murders? which is why they're suspicious of adults, haha idk but it's fun to speculate
slides on in yes hi, this game is so good i've just finished watching a playthrough up to night 6 and am BUZZING with theories

@Kuhli
no ideas on who the murderer is yet (tho i like the theory that it was the previous night shift guy, the one who's working day shift during the week that you're there) but i sort of got the impression/saw people discussing that the player character is actually the one who was chomped in The Bite? from what phone guy said on night 6 - how the animatronics are fine around the kids but get twitchy around adults, and how he tells you to stay close to them at the birthday party the following day - i got the idea that the animatronics were tryna protect the kids? like idk maybe the kid who got killed in the cake minigame became the puppet and then... caused the souls of the other kids who got murdered to inhabit the rest of the old animatronics? (since there's the implication that the string of murders that crops up in the posters in the first game was taking place during the week you're working there?) so that's why they're walking around
and so i guess the animatronics were like, trying to take revenge for the murders? which is why they're suspicious of adults, haha idk but it's fun to speculate
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20