Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Newbie selling a First Gen Water Dragon?
I'm not really sure how to go about this. I'm not really that involved in the community. Maybe I should start. I've been searching around the forums and I just don't know how to price them? I previously had this guy going in the Auction House for 10k, but someone told me that was sort of selling myself short? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=93589&tab=dragon&did=7587080][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/75871/7587080_350.png[/img][/url] Primary Chocolate Basic Secondary Magenta Basic Tertiary Orange Basic I don't mind getting a "little taken advantage of" as a newbie. Anyone willing to help me out regarding Gen 1s pricing?
I'm not really sure how to go about this.
I'm not really that involved in the community. Maybe I should start.

I've been searching around the forums and I just don't know how to price them?

I previously had this guy going in the Auction House for 10k, but someone told me that was sort of selling myself short?

7587080_350.png

Primary Chocolate Basic
Secondary Magenta Basic
Tertiary Orange Basic

I don't mind getting a "little taken advantage of" as a newbie.
Anyone willing to help me out regarding Gen 1s pricing?
I don't want to buy him but I say start at 7.5 or lower.
I don't want to buy him but I say start at 7.5 or lower.
10k is really selling yourself short. 7.5 IS REALLY, REALLY selling yourself short. Yeah, the dragon is kind of ugly imo, but someone could change it up with the right money. Most First Gen dragons go for AT LEAST 50k. I would say take this dragon into the scrying workshop...play around with different genes...then show off the images as suggestions for what to do with the dragon so you can advertise it better.
10k is really selling yourself short. 7.5 IS REALLY, REALLY selling yourself short. Yeah, the dragon is kind of ugly imo, but someone could change it up with the right money. Most First Gen dragons go for AT LEAST 50k. I would say take this dragon into the scrying workshop...play around with different genes...then show off the images as suggestions for what to do with the dragon so you can advertise it better.
48so.gif
Also, I'm new too! I joined from the last registration window. If you have any questions I find googling them and looking at forum guides the most helpful.
Also, I'm new too! I joined from the last registration window. If you have any questions I find googling them and looking at forum guides the most helpful.
48so.gif
i see them for 10k to 30k often
i see them for 10k to 30k often
tumblr_opqe7gKaZ71vuqmydo1_250.gif visual representation of me dodging drama on these forums
@ShadowOfChaos

Hey there newfriend!

Kinda like SuhsiiTaco said, 1st gen dragons don't typically sell for so low because they come from unhatched eggs which are pretty pricey on their own. If you got the egg from your daily gathering turns, then good for you! Free dragon, free money!

Unfortunately, 1st Gens who don't have very appealing colors don't tend to sell well for higher prices, since there isn't much interest in unattractive coloring on a triple-basic plentiful breed, heh.

Try aiming for maybe 15k~20k treasure. It might seem low, but it's better than exalting him for less. Or you can stop by the 1st Gen trading center and see if you can get nicer colors in exchange! :D
@ShadowOfChaos

Hey there newfriend!

Kinda like SuhsiiTaco said, 1st gen dragons don't typically sell for so low because they come from unhatched eggs which are pretty pricey on their own. If you got the egg from your daily gathering turns, then good for you! Free dragon, free money!

Unfortunately, 1st Gens who don't have very appealing colors don't tend to sell well for higher prices, since there isn't much interest in unattractive coloring on a triple-basic plentiful breed, heh.

Try aiming for maybe 15k~20k treasure. It might seem low, but it's better than exalting him for less. Or you can stop by the 1st Gen trading center and see if you can get nicer colors in exchange! :D
Gejcwcq.png
I see. Thanks for the suggestions.

I'll take a look at the Scrying Workshop and show off the potential things you can do with them.

Thanks everyone!
I see. Thanks for the suggestions.

I'll take a look at the Scrying Workshop and show off the potential things you can do with them.

Thanks everyone!
I forgot to mention that changing breeds is an option for people with the money if you didn't know so many people show off what the dragon looks like in other breeds as well! Good luck!
I forgot to mention that changing breeds is an option for people with the money if you didn't know so many people show off what the dragon looks like in other breeds as well! Good luck!
48so.gif