Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Unusual food shortage
I keep noticing some of the food I have end up in small number of stock. Such as the 'Nymphs' I have gathered in Insect Catching. I had precisely 99 of them and I don't know how it happened but the number went from 99 to 6 Nymphs. I haven't event touched them! I also been noticing that happen with my other food resources.
Does anyone know whats going on?
I keep noticing some of the food I have end up in small number of stock. Such as the 'Nymphs' I have gathered in Insect Catching. I had precisely 99 of them and I don't know how it happened but the number went from 99 to 6 Nymphs. I haven't event touched them! I also been noticing that happen with my other food resources.
Does anyone know whats going on?
@Whiteraven13 When a stack reaches 99, a new stack is started next to it. Is this what is happening to you? :)
@Whiteraven13 When a stack reaches 99, a new stack is started next to it. Is this what is happening to you? :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
No its not. It reverts my current stack to a small number.
No its not. It reverts my current stack to a small number.
@Whiteraven13 If that is not the case, then this sounds like a bug. I have now moved this to the Bugs Forum. Thank you!
@Whiteraven13 If that is not the case, then this sounds like a bug. I have now moved this to the Bugs Forum. Thank you!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Oh okay thank you!
Oh okay thank you!