Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi people of FR! ;v;/
I'm new here and i already love this site! Got a couple of gorgeous dragons already (had to buy some gems but so worth)

Hope you're all doing good! Any advice would be awesome! ^_^
I'm new here and i already love this site! Got a couple of gorgeous dragons already (had to buy some gems but so worth)

Hope you're all doing good! Any advice would be awesome! ^_^
Hi there! Welcome to flight rising! I hope you have a wonderful time. If you have any particular questions, feel free to ask. Some helpful guides can be found all around the site.

Have a wonderful day!
Hi there! Welcome to flight rising! I hope you have a wonderful time. If you have any particular questions, feel free to ask. Some helpful guides can be found all around the site.

Have a wonderful day!
Pp5cWtu.png
@Corpse ADVICE FROM A TOUGHENED EXPERT (jk i've only been playing a few months)
  • if you run out of food, the coliseum always is the best place to go
  • the coliseum is a huge money maker too, and drops all sorts of cool stuff
  • making a flight rising tumblr is a good way to keep up with the community
  • read the lorebook in the encyclopedia!! it's not very long and it's super interesting & cool!!
  • dragons tend to cost more if you buy them in the forums rather than the AH, so you can work that either way

that's all i can think of rn but feel free to add me or hmu if you need anything :)
@Corpse ADVICE FROM A TOUGHENED EXPERT (jk i've only been playing a few months)
  • if you run out of food, the coliseum always is the best place to go
  • the coliseum is a huge money maker too, and drops all sorts of cool stuff
  • making a flight rising tumblr is a good way to keep up with the community
  • read the lorebook in the encyclopedia!! it's not very long and it's super interesting & cool!!
  • dragons tend to cost more if you buy them in the forums rather than the AH, so you can work that either way

that's all i can think of rn but feel free to add me or hmu if you need anything :)
19c9b5f8958ad5a24d3c553c401ca1a4a08e4bfc.png
@Prongsie thank you so much! Yeah i do the coliseum for food, it's quite nice!

I'm currently waiting to breed my two crystal dragons. Growing up and hatching takes so long :P

I'll definitely make a tumblr to keep up. Thanks for the tips! ^_^
@Prongsie thank you so much! Yeah i do the coliseum for food, it's quite nice!

I'm currently waiting to breed my two crystal dragons. Growing up and hatching takes so long :P

I'll definitely make a tumblr to keep up. Thanks for the tips! ^_^
@Ecuria

Thank you so much! ^_^ Added c:
@Ecuria

Thank you so much! ^_^ Added c:
@Corpse ooh msg me when your crystal babies breed, i'd love to see their hatchlings! also when you make a tumblr, i'll follow you uwu
@Corpse ooh msg me when your crystal babies breed, i'd love to see their hatchlings! also when you make a tumblr, i'll follow you uwu
19c9b5f8958ad5a24d3c553c401ca1a4a08e4bfc.png
No problem, my friend!
No problem, my friend!
Pp5cWtu.png