Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's your Hogwarts House?
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 58 59
Pottermore put me into Slytherin, and I don't think I'll dispute the judgement x3.
That said, if the setting was real I'd probably end up in Durmstrang anyway as I'm from eastern europe x3.
Pottermore put me into Slytherin, and I don't think I'll dispute the judgement x3.
That said, if the setting was real I'd probably end up in Durmstrang anyway as I'm from eastern europe x3.
Gryffindor!
Gryffindor!
z3g.png
On Pottermore I got Slytherin, but come on, I know I'm Hufflepuff D:
On Pottermore I got Slytherin, but come on, I know I'm Hufflepuff D:
675.png

♥ My webcomic on : tapas | webtoons
Familiars Questart igart dump carrd
I'm Slytherin that's the truth
I'm Slytherin that's the truth
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
Pottermore gave me a choice between Ravenclaw and Slytherin. Picked the latter since my sis was already in it.
Pottermore gave me a choice between Ravenclaw and Slytherin. Picked the latter since my sis was already in it.
I used to be in the general half and half of Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff, but in the end I was Hufflepuff. :)
I used to be in the general half and half of Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff, but in the end I was Hufflepuff. :)
fwj7ns.png
I'm a Shadowy Hufflepuff! I think it fits me best of all, because I feel like my personality doesn't match the other 3 houses as strongly as Hufflepuffs. . . Now I'm just sad knowing J.K. Rowling didn't get around writing about them as much as the others canon-wise XD
I'm a Shadowy Hufflepuff! I think it fits me best of all, because I feel like my personality doesn't match the other 3 houses as strongly as Hufflepuffs. . . Now I'm just sad knowing J.K. Rowling didn't get around writing about them as much as the others canon-wise XD
Forever a Hufflepuff c:
Forever a Hufflepuff c:
vfdbfbw_copy_by_freckledog-d8f9s6h.png
I'm a Ravenclaw!!! C:
I'm a Ravenclaw!!! C:
Gryffindor here :)
Gryffindor here :)
MQT10mP.gif
look at my dragon I love her
+3 FR time || Manta
Pixel by MissCallieRose!
Scholas1.png