Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Apparel and items
Well... I feel like some stuff is just sort of missing, not just in apparel but other items.

Currently, I went into my lair and my unnamed female mirror dragon. I put a brown birdskull legband and my other item, from festive favors - electricians power pack disappeared entirely. It's not even in my hoard anymore... Just poofed out of existence. I have enough charged sprockets to pick up another one... but I am now kind of afraid to change out or equip more items. What if other things disappear?
:(
Well... I feel like some stuff is just sort of missing, not just in apparel but other items.

Currently, I went into my lair and my unnamed female mirror dragon. I put a brown birdskull legband and my other item, from festive favors - electricians power pack disappeared entirely. It's not even in my hoard anymore... Just poofed out of existence. I have enough charged sprockets to pick up another one... but I am now kind of afraid to change out or equip more items. What if other things disappear?
:(
No joke... I just lost my green/blue birdskull headpiece and blue neck wrap in place of a maroon arm wrap... I wanted to see what it looked like now my stuff is just gone. );

They are not on my dragon, nor in my hoard. I'm sad now... Stuff is expensive.
No joke... I just lost my green/blue birdskull headpiece and blue neck wrap in place of a maroon arm wrap... I wanted to see what it looked like now my stuff is just gone. );

They are not on my dragon, nor in my hoard. I'm sad now... Stuff is expensive.
Okay so since it looks like mostly stuff I got from the festive favors, I really should have gotten more than 30 charged sprockets...
Okay so since it looks like mostly stuff I got from the festive favors, I really should have gotten more than 30 charged sprockets...
I equipped one of my dragons with an item I got from one of my friends, and her image still shows it on her, even though it's not on her list of equipped apparel or in my hoard.
I equipped one of my dragons with an item I got from one of my friends, and her image still shows it on her, even though it's not on her list of equipped apparel or in my hoard.
Electrician's Power pack dissapeared from my dragon when I went to add on the Emblem. It's not in my hoard or anywhere that I can find...
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=8990&did=105822
Electrician's Power pack dissapeared from my dragon when I went to add on the Emblem. It's not in my hoard or anywhere that I can find...
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=8990&did=105822
So on my friends account, the power pack looked like it was on the dragon but wasn't actually listed anymore as a worn item. But her account looks like nothing really happened with it. I had my headpiece and neck wrap for at least four days and I am still wearing one of the arm bands from a couple days ago... But the other two pieces disappeared.

I'm pretty sure I did not get refunded any money I spent on those items, but offhand I can't tell. I'm having trouble remember exactly where I was at before the server was down yesterday.
So on my friends account, the power pack looked like it was on the dragon but wasn't actually listed anymore as a worn item. But her account looks like nothing really happened with it. I had my headpiece and neck wrap for at least four days and I am still wearing one of the arm bands from a couple days ago... But the other two pieces disappeared.

I'm pretty sure I did not get refunded any money I spent on those items, but offhand I can't tell. I'm having trouble remember exactly where I was at before the server was down yesterday.
I was trying some of my new apparel on different dragons, you know, to see who it looked best on. I bought an electricians power pack earlier today and tried it on my imperial male. I then took the item off and put it on my white male guardian, which is the dragon i want to be wearing the power pack. when i went back to my lair, it shows that both dragons are wearing this item, but my imperial doesn't have it listed in his apparel. It's as if the item melded with my dragon and made a duplicate that can be worn and removed.

The same thing happened with the peace dove I received, I tried it on my leaf female tundra, then took it off her and put it on my maize male tundra. Both dragons show the item on them, but only the male has it listed as apparel.

sorry this is so long, but this is strange, I should only have one of each item.
I was trying some of my new apparel on different dragons, you know, to see who it looked best on. I bought an electricians power pack earlier today and tried it on my imperial male. I then took the item off and put it on my white male guardian, which is the dragon i want to be wearing the power pack. when i went back to my lair, it shows that both dragons are wearing this item, but my imperial doesn't have it listed in his apparel. It's as if the item melded with my dragon and made a duplicate that can be worn and removed.

The same thing happened with the peace dove I received, I tried it on my leaf female tundra, then took it off her and put it on my maize male tundra. Both dragons show the item on them, but only the male has it listed as apparel.

sorry this is so long, but this is strange, I should only have one of each item.
That actually happened to me once before, but the item didn't actually duplicate. It just looked like the dragon was still wearing the item but it wasn't listed.

Just getting weird now >>
That actually happened to me once before, but the item didn't actually duplicate. It just looked like the dragon was still wearing the item but it wasn't listed.

Just getting weird now >>
Yeah, I'm not getting duplicated items, mine are just disappearing. Bought an Electrician's Armband before the 00:00 rollover/maint, and when it came back up 30 mins later, it was gone from the dragon I had attached it to and not in my hoard, either. Plus I was still missing the Sprockets I had bought it with so....

On top of that, the Wildclaw Male Thundercrack Skin I had obtained is missing as well. That one was in transit to someone through the mail, and just poofed. She didn't get it and I didn't get it back because of the rollback. I doubt I'll see this returned though, as it was during the rollback and they don't care to return items lost during then.
Yeah, I'm not getting duplicated items, mine are just disappearing. Bought an Electrician's Armband before the 00:00 rollover/maint, and when it came back up 30 mins later, it was gone from the dragon I had attached it to and not in my hoard, either. Plus I was still missing the Sprockets I had bought it with so....

On top of that, the Wildclaw Male Thundercrack Skin I had obtained is missing as well. That one was in transit to someone through the mail, and just poofed. She didn't get it and I didn't get it back because of the rollback. I doubt I'll see this returned though, as it was during the rollback and they don't care to return items lost during then.
Yeah I did a transaction just before the roll over, but my treasure is good and the dragon is gone. I just can't remember very well what my exact treasure was... lol.

That's why I wish that in the least they would provide us some buffer treasure and at least 65-70 charged sprockets for lost items from the roll over. Because the ones I lost were 65 sprockets a piece...

I guess it would depend on how long they are going to extend the Thundercrack Carnivale. However, this does nothing for lost treasure, gems, or hoard items.

Also appears as though my friend still has the familiar from festive favors and she got it and gave it to a dragon only a few hours before the site went down...
Yeah I did a transaction just before the roll over, but my treasure is good and the dragon is gone. I just can't remember very well what my exact treasure was... lol.

That's why I wish that in the least they would provide us some buffer treasure and at least 65-70 charged sprockets for lost items from the roll over. Because the ones I lost were 65 sprockets a piece...

I guess it would depend on how long they are going to extend the Thundercrack Carnivale. However, this does nothing for lost treasure, gems, or hoard items.

Also appears as though my friend still has the familiar from festive favors and she got it and gave it to a dragon only a few hours before the site went down...