Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [O]Egg achievement [W] collateral
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33 34
@Sylvarant

I will be honest, I need all the eggs, but the arcane XD I have an unhatched one of those for the beginning collateral ^^'
@Sylvarant

I will be honest, I need all the eggs, but the arcane XD I have an unhatched one of those for the beginning collateral ^^'
Txy1O4j_zpsdc09e3e4.png
@AnnaKeating
you mean you have the unhatched arcane egg ? I'm going to bed soon so may not have time to do 1 by one trade egg now . maybe could you come back at this shop earlier tomorrow ? I will also wake up and around for about 1 hour or 2 after roll over if you're still around that time too .
@AnnaKeating
you mean you have the unhatched arcane egg ? I'm going to bed soon so may not have time to do 1 by one trade egg now . maybe could you come back at this shop earlier tomorrow ? I will also wake up and around for about 1 hour or 2 after roll over if you're still around that time too .
gJrrQZ5.png FinalWindEgg_zpsad4c42fe.png
@Sylvarant
Yes, I have an unhatched arcane egg, but I wont be here around roll over, that is like 3am my time so I will be asleep. I will just come back to the shop and try to catch you at a good time :)
@Sylvarant
Yes, I have an unhatched arcane egg, but I wont be here around roll over, that is like 3am my time so I will be asleep. I will just come back to the shop and try to catch you at a good time :)
Txy1O4j_zpsdc09e3e4.png
@AnnaKeating
i'm 9 hours ahead of fr time so feel free to catch me around noon fr time I guess I would be 100% tme at home that time . I go to bed now I will call you when i'm back home tomorrow .
@AnnaKeating
i'm 9 hours ahead of fr time so feel free to catch me around noon fr time I guess I would be 100% tme at home that time . I go to bed now I will call you when i'm back home tomorrow .
will be around for 30 min if anywone want to get fast egg achievements .
will be around for 30 min if anywone want to get fast egg achievements .
@AnnaKeating
I'm home feel free to call me for the achievemnt trade when you want .
@AnnaKeating
I'm home feel free to call me for the achievemnt trade when you want .
bump
bump
@Sylvarant

I probably have enough time right now to get through them :)
@Sylvarant

I probably have enough time right now to get through them :)
Txy1O4j_zpsdc09e3e4.png
@AnnaKeating
ok feel free to send the arcane egg over whiel I preparing all the eggs for this .
@AnnaKeating
ok feel free to send the arcane egg over whiel I preparing all the eggs for this .
bump
bump
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33 34