Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | A dream or being tormented?
1 2 3
I had my alarm set for 5 in the morning, but I hit the snooze button for a good 30 minutes before I actually wake up. And the snooze has an interval of 5 minutes between each snooze. On my last snooze, I got up and left the room to turn off the ac and when I wad walking back I felt something pulling at me so I ran back into the room, frantic, and started telling my bf what happened. He just sorta chuckled, since he knows how scared I get when I walk into a dark anything. D8 So anyways he was looking away and by this time I wad already on the floor by the closet trying to catch my breath and within seconds before I could say anything else I was being dragged by my ankles and I tried yelling but my voice wouldnt come out.
I then felt my boyfriend shake my shoulder asking why I was crying out in a whisper. I fell asleep on my last snooze and had this weird dream. :c
I've never had a dream between a snooze, let alone such a terrible nightmare.

I saw a horror movie a few nights ago so I know its possible that my mind is just remembering that.
but the weird thing is my bfs mom saw a silhouette of a lady during the middle of the night and heard her get into the bed in the next room.
Sometimes, my boyfriend and I get a strange feeling from our closet but we tend to ignore it.

Strangest thing was that I have light bruises on my ankles and 5 other bruises I can't account for which my bf also thought to be strange.

Has anyone else been through a similar situation? Or feel free to vent on any scary situations you've been in!
I had my alarm set for 5 in the morning, but I hit the snooze button for a good 30 minutes before I actually wake up. And the snooze has an interval of 5 minutes between each snooze. On my last snooze, I got up and left the room to turn off the ac and when I wad walking back I felt something pulling at me so I ran back into the room, frantic, and started telling my bf what happened. He just sorta chuckled, since he knows how scared I get when I walk into a dark anything. D8 So anyways he was looking away and by this time I wad already on the floor by the closet trying to catch my breath and within seconds before I could say anything else I was being dragged by my ankles and I tried yelling but my voice wouldnt come out.
I then felt my boyfriend shake my shoulder asking why I was crying out in a whisper. I fell asleep on my last snooze and had this weird dream. :c
I've never had a dream between a snooze, let alone such a terrible nightmare.

I saw a horror movie a few nights ago so I know its possible that my mind is just remembering that.
but the weird thing is my bfs mom saw a silhouette of a lady during the middle of the night and heard her get into the bed in the next room.
Sometimes, my boyfriend and I get a strange feeling from our closet but we tend to ignore it.

Strangest thing was that I have light bruises on my ankles and 5 other bruises I can't account for which my bf also thought to be strange.

Has anyone else been through a similar situation? Or feel free to vent on any scary situations you've been in!
Surely someone has some creepy stories B)
Surely someone has some creepy stories B)
holy crap that's pretty scary! try to stay safe, even if it could have been a dream....

this isn't nearly that freaky, but i've got a sort of unnerving story. so a couple weeks ago, i had a dream. in the dream, i was walking to my school with a few friends while carrying a tote-bag. the bag was bumping into me as i walked, and every now and then i felt this weird pricking feeling. i checked the bag, and there was a huge sewing needle sticking out of it! i turned to my friends and told them, then i woke up.

but the creepy part is that after i woke up and got out of the shower, i felt that same kind of mild sting coming from my towel. after i took it off, i noticed there was a shiny pin (the kind used for sewing) stuck to the towel....

and yes, i do sew sometimes, but i hadn't done so in a while and i would never put anything with pins or needles in the wash (so i'm sure the towel wasn't affected by that). so that morning i was kinda creeped out!
holy crap that's pretty scary! try to stay safe, even if it could have been a dream....

this isn't nearly that freaky, but i've got a sort of unnerving story. so a couple weeks ago, i had a dream. in the dream, i was walking to my school with a few friends while carrying a tote-bag. the bag was bumping into me as i walked, and every now and then i felt this weird pricking feeling. i checked the bag, and there was a huge sewing needle sticking out of it! i turned to my friends and told them, then i woke up.

but the creepy part is that after i woke up and got out of the shower, i felt that same kind of mild sting coming from my towel. after i took it off, i noticed there was a shiny pin (the kind used for sewing) stuck to the towel....

and yes, i do sew sometimes, but i hadn't done so in a while and i would never put anything with pins or needles in the wash (so i'm sure the towel wasn't affected by that). so that morning i was kinda creeped out!
2wFjyv0.png
That's really creepy, omg

Not a lot has happened to me, really. One morning though, my mum asked me if I had been into her room during the night because she said she saw someone at the end of her bed, and reached out asking what's wrong because she thought it was me, but I don't think it was, as I've never had a history of sleepwalking. Also, my mum never dreams.

I keep some of my old stuffed toys on a shelf on the other side of the room from my bed, and one night one fell down, and it didn't land on the floor under the shelf, it landed right next to my bed, around 2 metres away.

My neighbours house seems to be pretty haunted (if you believe in ghosts or whatever, I think I do but I'm not sure). There's one room in their house (we're good friends) which I, and everyone really who's been in there, feel uneasy in, including her mum who is the one of the most sceptical people you can find. She used to have that room as her bedroom until her brother took it. A few weeks ago, her brother (who is 6) came into her room crying and saying he saw a shadow move across his room, and my she told me later that she had also seen a shadow move across the room when she used to sleep in there. Apparently, the previous owner of the house had died there, and the house is around 100 years old, as is mine and the rest of the houses down the street.

E: some more things

The same friend who I mentioned above has told me some things about her nans house. Her dad is like her mum, never believes anything to do with ghosts or what have you, but when he was younger, he said he felt someone get into bed with him, but him and his mum were the only people in the house, and he apparently went into his mums room crying. In the same house a couple of months ago, my friends step brother was playing in a room with a mirror up on the wall. It had been there for years and was properly secured, you couldn't tug it off the wall as it was one of those ones you drill into the wall rather than hanging it. Anyway, my friends step brother walked out the room for a while, and when he went back, the mirror had fallen on the floor and smashed, but it wasn't in a position you'd have thought it would've been, it was in a place it couldn't have possibly got to if it had just fallen normally, without disturbance.
That's really creepy, omg

Not a lot has happened to me, really. One morning though, my mum asked me if I had been into her room during the night because she said she saw someone at the end of her bed, and reached out asking what's wrong because she thought it was me, but I don't think it was, as I've never had a history of sleepwalking. Also, my mum never dreams.

I keep some of my old stuffed toys on a shelf on the other side of the room from my bed, and one night one fell down, and it didn't land on the floor under the shelf, it landed right next to my bed, around 2 metres away.

My neighbours house seems to be pretty haunted (if you believe in ghosts or whatever, I think I do but I'm not sure). There's one room in their house (we're good friends) which I, and everyone really who's been in there, feel uneasy in, including her mum who is the one of the most sceptical people you can find. She used to have that room as her bedroom until her brother took it. A few weeks ago, her brother (who is 6) came into her room crying and saying he saw a shadow move across his room, and my she told me later that she had also seen a shadow move across the room when she used to sleep in there. Apparently, the previous owner of the house had died there, and the house is around 100 years old, as is mine and the rest of the houses down the street.

E: some more things

The same friend who I mentioned above has told me some things about her nans house. Her dad is like her mum, never believes anything to do with ghosts or what have you, but when he was younger, he said he felt someone get into bed with him, but him and his mum were the only people in the house, and he apparently went into his mums room crying. In the same house a couple of months ago, my friends step brother was playing in a room with a mirror up on the wall. It had been there for years and was properly secured, you couldn't tug it off the wall as it was one of those ones you drill into the wall rather than hanging it. Anyway, my friends step brother walked out the room for a while, and when he went back, the mirror had fallen on the floor and smashed, but it wasn't in a position you'd have thought it would've been, it was in a place it couldn't have possibly got to if it had just fallen normally, without disturbance.
tumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gif Kf3Sukm.gif tumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gif
+8hr FR time
@Trinkette

Oh wow that's really creepy. Is your house haunted? It sounds like you've got some sort of spirit in your room that attacked your dream body.

This may not be considered all that creepy, but I was terrified. One time I was in the kitchen taking some vitamins before I went to bed. One vitamin **** rolled off the edge of the counter, but rather than dropping straight down, it hugged the beveled edge as if the counter was wet and the **** had stuck to it. I never heard it hit the ground. After about five minutes of searching, I found the **** on the other side of the room, underneath the electric sweeper that had been used earlier that day. I was so freaked out. The way the **** had fallen it was impossible for it to roll in that direction, nevermind the fact that the sweeper was on the other side of the room. And I hadn't heard it land when it fell. It just vanished. It was if someone had picked it up and hidden it.

I'm pretty certain it was a ghost or something like that. It is't the first time something disappeared without a trace. Like the time I lost a pin and found it again on the floor in plain sight... a few days after I bought a replacement. Or the time I found a play ball in my closet that I could've sworn I'd put in a box under my bed. I've never been hurt in any way but it sure is irritating.
@Trinkette

Oh wow that's really creepy. Is your house haunted? It sounds like you've got some sort of spirit in your room that attacked your dream body.

This may not be considered all that creepy, but I was terrified. One time I was in the kitchen taking some vitamins before I went to bed. One vitamin **** rolled off the edge of the counter, but rather than dropping straight down, it hugged the beveled edge as if the counter was wet and the **** had stuck to it. I never heard it hit the ground. After about five minutes of searching, I found the **** on the other side of the room, underneath the electric sweeper that had been used earlier that day. I was so freaked out. The way the **** had fallen it was impossible for it to roll in that direction, nevermind the fact that the sweeper was on the other side of the room. And I hadn't heard it land when it fell. It just vanished. It was if someone had picked it up and hidden it.

I'm pretty certain it was a ghost or something like that. It is't the first time something disappeared without a trace. Like the time I lost a pin and found it again on the floor in plain sight... a few days after I bought a replacement. Or the time I found a play ball in my closet that I could've sworn I'd put in a box under my bed. I've never been hurt in any way but it sure is irritating.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
@Trinkette this is so creepy I can't read it. But I did.

Explaination- YOUR BOYFRIEND IS A DREAMWALKER AND PLAYS TRICKS ON YOU FOR THE LOLZ *and the snuggles that come after the lolz*

or you were sleepwalking. People that sleepwalk don't remember they did it unless they are woken and then the rest is just logic. Deductive reasoning!! Go to bed, wake up in kitchen covered in Cheetos. Must have sleepwalked.
@Trinkette this is so creepy I can't read it. But I did.

Explaination- YOUR BOYFRIEND IS A DREAMWALKER AND PLAYS TRICKS ON YOU FOR THE LOLZ *and the snuggles that come after the lolz*

or you were sleepwalking. People that sleepwalk don't remember they did it unless they are woken and then the rest is just logic. Deductive reasoning!! Go to bed, wake up in kitchen covered in Cheetos. Must have sleepwalked.
I'm probably supposed to be typing an essay right now.
My, my! How creepy.

Well, I wake up with sleep paralysis a lot.
This one night, though, I woke up at 3 a.m. because I heard my 'grandmami' call me. I don't even live with her. Anyways, I woke up, and it was pitch black. The only thing I could see were these 2, faint yellow eyes. Just, big and beaty. They kind of just stared at me for a while. The thing about sleep paralysis is that you're unable to move, and, most likely, speak. When sleep paralysis occurs you will most likely hallucinate something horrible. Anyways, it was small, but it crawled on top of my bed and sat on my stomach. From what I can remember, it was just a pitch black dark fuzzy creature with big yellow eyes, and these weird, sort of deformed teeth - kind of yellow and slanted in different directions, and I think there was a little bit of green on its side?

Now, it sounds all good and fun, but it was ******* scary since I was 10 years old at the time. It made these mixtures of gurgles and moans, too, except with different voices at the same time? It was weird, but that happened when I was 10. I try not to remember my other sleep paralysis memories, but I just can't seem to get this one away. :/
My, my! How creepy.

Well, I wake up with sleep paralysis a lot.
This one night, though, I woke up at 3 a.m. because I heard my 'grandmami' call me. I don't even live with her. Anyways, I woke up, and it was pitch black. The only thing I could see were these 2, faint yellow eyes. Just, big and beaty. They kind of just stared at me for a while. The thing about sleep paralysis is that you're unable to move, and, most likely, speak. When sleep paralysis occurs you will most likely hallucinate something horrible. Anyways, it was small, but it crawled on top of my bed and sat on my stomach. From what I can remember, it was just a pitch black dark fuzzy creature with big yellow eyes, and these weird, sort of deformed teeth - kind of yellow and slanted in different directions, and I think there was a little bit of green on its side?

Now, it sounds all good and fun, but it was ******* scary since I was 10 years old at the time. It made these mixtures of gurgles and moans, too, except with different voices at the same time? It was weird, but that happened when I was 10. I try not to remember my other sleep paralysis memories, but I just can't seem to get this one away. :/
V3Exdfp.gif
EEEH MAJI?!
MY SKETCHBOOK
COMMISSIONS
@Hawktalon
I have the same problem at my house, most of the time it's when everyone is in a rush, and you need to find something, and then you find it 30 mins later in the middle of a room or on a counter, where you know it wasn't before, almost like something's playing with us... No one has been hurt, it's just really annoying.
@Hawktalon
I have the same problem at my house, most of the time it's when everyone is in a rush, and you need to find something, and then you find it 30 mins later in the middle of a room or on a counter, where you know it wasn't before, almost like something's playing with us... No one has been hurt, it's just really annoying.
@Trinkette That's a little unnerving, especially with the presence of unexplained bruises.

I've had something happen to me several years ago while I was fully awake, in the middle of the day, while there were people around. I don't believe in ghosts or supernatural beings, but I also can't logically explain this either.

One afternoon at home I excused myself to go to the bathroom. It's one of those pretty small half bathrooms with just a toilet and sink. Anyway I'm sitting there doing my thing and I look up at the mirror, noticing the reflection of the window behind me. Stuck to the inside of this window was one of those little suction cups with a tiny metal hook in it, which had a stained glass dog on it. The moment my eyes landed on the dog, it shot straight forward above my head - hitting the mirror, bouncing off the counter next to the sink and landed on the floor between the toilet and wall. I quickly finished, then picked up the decoration and placed it on the counter. I looked from the window, to the mirror, to the dog. I stood there for a moment...nothing else happened and all was quiet, so I left the bathroom (just in case lol).

Now as I said, I don't believe in ghosts. But I also don't know why or how it could be physically possible for that thing to have unstuck from the window and managed to hit the mirror which was straight across from it - it should have fallen almost straight down or even hit me before landing on the floor, if the suction cup came loose. Totally strange...
@Trinkette That's a little unnerving, especially with the presence of unexplained bruises.

I've had something happen to me several years ago while I was fully awake, in the middle of the day, while there were people around. I don't believe in ghosts or supernatural beings, but I also can't logically explain this either.

One afternoon at home I excused myself to go to the bathroom. It's one of those pretty small half bathrooms with just a toilet and sink. Anyway I'm sitting there doing my thing and I look up at the mirror, noticing the reflection of the window behind me. Stuck to the inside of this window was one of those little suction cups with a tiny metal hook in it, which had a stained glass dog on it. The moment my eyes landed on the dog, it shot straight forward above my head - hitting the mirror, bouncing off the counter next to the sink and landed on the floor between the toilet and wall. I quickly finished, then picked up the decoration and placed it on the counter. I looked from the window, to the mirror, to the dog. I stood there for a moment...nothing else happened and all was quiet, so I left the bathroom (just in case lol).

Now as I said, I don't believe in ghosts. But I also don't know why or how it could be physically possible for that thing to have unstuck from the window and managed to hit the mirror which was straight across from it - it should have fallen almost straight down or even hit me before landing on the floor, if the suction cup came loose. Totally strange...
I think that was a dream that you had. I often have dreams that I "wake up" and try to get out of bed but I move very strangely and then when I leave my room, it turns into another dream.
I think that was a dream that you had. I often have dreams that I "wake up" and try to get out of bed but I move very strangely and then when I leave my room, it turns into another dream.
my colors!
my cool ids interest check
My entry for cicada scavenger hunt
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
1 2 3