Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Gems as currency?
I have 21 coins, because I've kept my dragons at 95+% for the past week or two (or three), but I only have 21
Is there anything worthwhile I can really do with 21 gems? or do I have to save up a bunch because everything in the Marketplace is like 150+ gems...
I have 21 coins, because I've kept my dragons at 95+% for the past week or two (or three), but I only have 21
Is there anything worthwhile I can really do with 21 gems? or do I have to save up a bunch because everything in the Marketplace is like 150+ gems...
@Epsonality
There is some stuff in all of the categories (I believe) in the AH that sell things for less than 21 gems, although it mostly just depends on what you are interested in. Most things do cost more than 21 gems, though! :)
@Epsonality
There is some stuff in all of the categories (I believe) in the AH that sell things for less than 21 gems, although it mostly just depends on what you are interested in. Most things do cost more than 21 gems, though! :)
@AlwaysFlying
Yeah, I just bought a cool looking Snapper on the AH for 10 gems
Thanks though~
@AlwaysFlying
Yeah, I just bought a cool looking Snapper on the AH for 10 gems
Thanks though~
@Epsonality
Nice and no problem! :)
@Epsonality
Nice and no problem! :)
@Epsonality, on top of the one gem you get per day with your well-fed bonus, you can find gems in iron/gilded chests, in rare packs from the Coliseum, you can sell items/dragons on the Auction House for gems, and you can buy them from other players for treasure in the Items For Sale forum. :) It's not actually too difficult to get gems here, even though they're a premium currency.
@Epsonality, on top of the one gem you get per day with your well-fed bonus, you can find gems in iron/gilded chests, in rare packs from the Coliseum, you can sell items/dragons on the Auction House for gems, and you can buy them from other players for treasure in the Items For Sale forum. :) It's not actually too difficult to get gems here, even though they're a premium currency.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon
Oh wow there's a lot of ways to get them
I'm breeding some dragons, there's one in particular I want
I'm hoping people will maybe buy the others if I put them on the AH
@Alphaeon
Oh wow there's a lot of ways to get them
I'm breeding some dragons, there's one in particular I want
I'm hoping people will maybe buy the others if I put them on the AH