Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Achievement Problems
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 55 56
I'm up to three found Lightning Eggs while gathering, still no achievement. I'm itching to hatch them... >.>
I'm up to three found Lightning Eggs while gathering, still no achievement. I'm itching to hatch them... >.>
I seem to be missing the "Earn 20,000 Gold" achievement, and the Lightning Egg achievement as well.
I seem to be missing the "Earn 20,000 Gold" achievement, and the Lightning Egg achievement as well.
I'm missing the unhatched ice egg achievement. The egg is still in my hoard.

Edit: I don't have my level 10 Scavenging achievement either.
I'm missing the unhatched ice egg achievement. The egg is still in my hoard.

Edit: I don't have my level 10 Scavenging achievement either.
This has probably been mentioned but I have plenty of each of the chess pieces but no achievement yet.
This has probably been mentioned but I have plenty of each of the chess pieces but no achievement yet.
I only missing the lv. 10 hunting achievement. D:
I only missing the lv. 10 hunting achievement. D:
I am missing at least two achievements. I'm currently sitting on 50,000 treasure, partially thanks to the gilded chest (I'm a newb, so that's a lot for me) but according to my achievements list, I have grayed out 20 and 50,000 treasure achievements. On my clan profile it says my last achievement was on 7/22 for getting 10,000 treasure.
I am missing at least two achievements. I'm currently sitting on 50,000 treasure, partially thanks to the gilded chest (I'm a newb, so that's a lot for me) but according to my achievements list, I have grayed out 20 and 50,000 treasure achievements. On my clan profile it says my last achievement was on 7/22 for getting 10,000 treasure.
Similar to many others, I'm missing the lvl 10 Digging achievement and the Earth egg achievement, and my familiar count is too low.
Similar to many others, I'm missing the lvl 10 Digging achievement and the Earth egg achievement, and my familiar count is too low.
I just hatched my eggs today and got babies with speckle yet no credit on the achievment:

Sun-Flecked
Birth a hatchling that exhibits the Speckle Primary Gene.
I just hatched my eggs today and got babies with speckle yet no credit on the achievment:

Sun-Flecked
Birth a hatchling that exhibits the Speckle Primary Gene.
saintp_bnr_zps344f62e6.jpg
I've still got a ton of Level 10 Scavening achievements (which I technically have, just not so many) but I am missing the Lustrous Sheen achievement, despite breeding a hatchling with the gene.
I've still got a ton of Level 10 Scavening achievements (which I technically have, just not so many) but I am missing the Lustrous Sheen achievement, despite breeding a hatchling with the gene.
I'm now also missing the achievement for an unhatched water egg. Both eggs are currently sitting in my hoard.
I'm now also missing the achievement for an unhatched water egg. Both eggs are currently sitting in my hoard.
6BuWSPs.png
Taste the rainbow~
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 55 56