Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Update TOS Regarding Non-AH Transactions
1 2 3 4 5 6
Support.

This should have been added a long time ago.
Support.

This should have been added a long time ago.
[quote name="KnuxGator" date="2014-11-06 14:44:45"][quote name="Tauros" date="2014-11-06 13:57:12"]support other wise REMOVE the item sale forum/ skin accent forum / and anything that is going to have users not use the Auction house to send items that either have or havent been paid for yet. the crossroads /cannot send items/gems/accent/skins/ so why have forums that let users sell stuff and not protect. dont suppy facilities that you dont support.[/quote] ^Seconding this, and also supporting![/quote] Thirding this.
KnuxGator wrote on 2014-11-06 14:44:45:
Tauros wrote on 2014-11-06 13:57:12:
support

other wise REMOVE the item sale forum/ skin accent forum / and anything that is going to have users not use the Auction house to send items that either have or havent been paid for yet.
the crossroads /cannot send items/gems/accent/skins/ so why have forums that let users sell stuff and not protect.

dont suppy facilities that you dont support.
^Seconding this, and also supporting!
Thirding this.
[quote name="Crowbar" date="2014-11-06 15:13:52"][quote name="KnuxGator" date="2014-11-06 14:44:45"][quote name="Tauros" date="2014-11-06 13:57:12"]support other wise REMOVE the item sale forum/ skin accent forum / and anything that is going to have users not use the Auction house to send items that either have or havent been paid for yet. the crossroads /cannot send items/gems/accent/skins/ so why have forums that let users sell stuff and not protect. dont suppy facilities that you dont support.[/quote] ^Seconding this, and also supporting![/quote] Thirding this.[/quote] [color=green]All aboard the quote pyramid train!
Crowbar wrote on 2014-11-06 15:13:52:
support

other wise REMOVE the item sale forum/ skin accent forum / and anything that is going to have users not use the Auction house to send items that either have or havent been paid for yet.
the crossroads /cannot send items/gems/accent/skins/ so why have forums that let users sell stuff and not protect.

Thirding this.

All aboard the quote pyramid train!
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
[quote name="Rhea" date="2014-11-06 15:25:33"][quote name="Crowbar" date="2014-11-06 15:13:52"][quote name="KnuxGator" date="2014-11-06 14:44:45"][quote name="Tauros" date="2014-11-06 13:57:12"]support other wise REMOVE the item sale forum/ skin accent forum / and anything that is going to have users not use the Auction house to send items that either have or havent been paid for yet. the crossroads /cannot send items/gems/accent/skins/ so why have forums that let users sell stuff and not protect. dont suppy facilities that you dont support.[/quote] ^Seconding this, and also supporting![/quote] Thirding this.[/quote] [color=green]All aboard the quote pyramid train![/quote] choo choo
Rhea wrote on 2014-11-06 15:25:33:
Crowbar wrote on 2014-11-06 15:13:52:
support

Thirding this.

All aboard the quote pyramid train!

choo choo
mirrorbanner_by_cappydarn-d7psfor.png
Support.

(Let's hope -this- thread doesn't get deleted.)
Support.

(Let's hope -this- thread doesn't get deleted.)
A BIG support.

I am upset that Flight Rising has forums dedicated to item sales, skin and accent sales etc but has no dedicated system for these sales. When something bad happens, they say that they do not support such transactions. Judging by the fact that they have a forum dedicated to it, they SHOULD "support" such transactions.

Blueprints require premium currency - I can assume this means that some people pay real life money for skins and accents. I imagine this is incredibly important to Flight Rising, so to have people scared of performing trades with this currency is a huge issue on FR's part. Users will simply stop buying skins and accents (thus the blueprints) if they have no guarantee that their real life money is going to be safe - and if a scam happens, they have some kind of support for it.

This whole issue is just absurd. FR are doing themselves a major disservice in not supporting these transactions, especially when the transactions are clearly encouraged through forums and the whole option of buying multiple blueprints.

Sidenote: if this thread gets deleted, all I can say is that I have no interest in buying premium currency from this site. Not until there is some kind of secure trading system, or these transactions become supported by staff. I will be incredibly disappointed in FR if they choose to ignore what is a MAJOR issue and flaw in their systems.
A BIG support.

I am upset that Flight Rising has forums dedicated to item sales, skin and accent sales etc but has no dedicated system for these sales. When something bad happens, they say that they do not support such transactions. Judging by the fact that they have a forum dedicated to it, they SHOULD "support" such transactions.

Blueprints require premium currency - I can assume this means that some people pay real life money for skins and accents. I imagine this is incredibly important to Flight Rising, so to have people scared of performing trades with this currency is a huge issue on FR's part. Users will simply stop buying skins and accents (thus the blueprints) if they have no guarantee that their real life money is going to be safe - and if a scam happens, they have some kind of support for it.

This whole issue is just absurd. FR are doing themselves a major disservice in not supporting these transactions, especially when the transactions are clearly encouraged through forums and the whole option of buying multiple blueprints.

Sidenote: if this thread gets deleted, all I can say is that I have no interest in buying premium currency from this site. Not until there is some kind of secure trading system, or these transactions become supported by staff. I will be incredibly disappointed in FR if they choose to ignore what is a MAJOR issue and flaw in their systems.
h4uz0mr.gif
Support!
Support!
Support 100%!
Support 100%!
Support... Beam! ♥
Support... Beam! ♥
I agree and support 100%.

If it's not TOS supported, the forums need to be taken down. It makes 0 sense to have something on the site that isn't site-supported. It's asking for trouble. If you're going to allow it to continue, then update the TOS and give people peace of mind. These gems cost RL money, and not everyone has 100+ bucks to throw away for an online game. People deserve to have the site refund what was stolen from them, especially where RL money-invested items like Gems are concerned. You can make treasure back easily - it's a lot harder to make RL money to buy more gems, or to get them in-game.

If you're not going to support it, then stop pretending like you do by having an official place there with no sort of disclaimer. If it's not TOS supported, it doesn't need to have anything on site about it. That's just common sense.

If you are going to support it, then implement something somewhere that takes the risk out of it. I imagine it will cut down on a lot of the issues as far as making complaint emails, also. It's a win-win situation.
I agree and support 100%.

If it's not TOS supported, the forums need to be taken down. It makes 0 sense to have something on the site that isn't site-supported. It's asking for trouble. If you're going to allow it to continue, then update the TOS and give people peace of mind. These gems cost RL money, and not everyone has 100+ bucks to throw away for an online game. People deserve to have the site refund what was stolen from them, especially where RL money-invested items like Gems are concerned. You can make treasure back easily - it's a lot harder to make RL money to buy more gems, or to get them in-game.

If you're not going to support it, then stop pretending like you do by having an official place there with no sort of disclaimer. If it's not TOS supported, it doesn't need to have anything on site about it. That's just common sense.

If you are going to support it, then implement something somewhere that takes the risk out of it. I imagine it will cut down on a lot of the issues as far as making complaint emails, also. It's a win-win situation.
Q1bpr2.png
[Rime by Cantripping!
1 2 3 4 5 6