Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | League of Legends anyone?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
leeeeague. i don't play it as much as i used to, reasons leaning towards hating queuing up alone because of unnecessarily jerkish players/anxiety & my animation course gets demanding often,,,

support's my favourite role and leona is my favourite champ (and kha is a pretty darn close second) c': i like jungling, and adc is ok here and there,,, p much anything i'm ok with except mid. and i'm ryuko muhtoi on na c:
leeeeague. i don't play it as much as i used to, reasons leaning towards hating queuing up alone because of unnecessarily jerkish players/anxiety & my animation course gets demanding often,,,

support's my favourite role and leona is my favourite champ (and kha is a pretty darn close second) c': i like jungling, and adc is ok here and there,,, p much anything i'm ok with except mid. and i'm ryuko muhtoi on na c:
i play sometimes but i'm pretty new (started around the time i joined here, actually). i usually go poppy, jinx or caitlin in normal but since i like ARAM best I have to play a lot of different champs

tristana's new artwork is adorable, and i love ad carries (and yordles apparently), so i might get her next

eta: my username is Miss Mima. oops
i play sometimes but i'm pretty new (started around the time i joined here, actually). i usually go poppy, jinx or caitlin in normal but since i like ARAM best I have to play a lot of different champs

tristana's new artwork is adorable, and i love ad carries (and yordles apparently), so i might get her next

eta: my username is Miss Mima. oops
6390675_shkuvl4KKbOxX3o.png
hey my name's mima and graphic design is my passion
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
any pronouns | intp | uma collector
(my g1s are in the den so i don't accidentally breed them)
I just started a smurf and plan to level it all the way to 30! Would really like to have a few pals to play and level up with! High MMR games are stressful ._.

I don't have enough champs to play draft games as im only level 5 at the moment. I play on NA only c:
SN: Free Agent Merch
I just started a smurf and plan to level it all the way to 30! Would really like to have a few pals to play and level up with! High MMR games are stressful ._.

I don't have enough champs to play draft games as im only level 5 at the moment. I play on NA only c:
SN: Free Agent Merch
IGN: CapriciousRage

I've fallen out of playing but might get back into it soon. Pref mid/support/adc because I can't play top or jung worth anything aha. Leona, Diana, and Ahri are some of my favourite champs. I really like skill shot champs because it's just so satisfying when you land a combo :D
IGN: CapriciousRage

I've fallen out of playing but might get back into it soon. Pref mid/support/adc because I can't play top or jung worth anything aha. Leona, Diana, and Ahri are some of my favourite champs. I really like skill shot champs because it's just so satisfying when you land a combo :D
@Feraligatr @CapriciousRage

I'll add you both! (: leona seems to be everyone's favourite heh XD

@Izurude @Merch

I'd be happy to help you both level up! definitely wouldn't mind playing some bot games or hopping on my smurf to play some rifts. I think my smurf is level 8 though XD i'll add you both from my main but if you want, you can add my smurf bhalerion too!
@Feraligatr @CapriciousRage

I'll add you both! (: leona seems to be everyone's favourite heh XD

@Izurude @Merch

I'd be happy to help you both level up! definitely wouldn't mind playing some bot games or hopping on my smurf to play some rifts. I think my smurf is level 8 though XD i'll add you both from my main but if you want, you can add my smurf bhalerion too!
:B support/jungle main, unranked for the current season (can't be bothered and the icons are ugly this year), silver last season. I play mostly arams with friends but I adore league. Nami, Janna, Vi and Leona are my favorites.

I've been trying to diversify and play top (since i usually get stuck top or jungle when I play with my friends). I want to master Nasus and Ryze since those are the champs I like the best for that role.

IGN: radicalresix.
:B support/jungle main, unranked for the current season (can't be bothered and the icons are ugly this year), silver last season. I play mostly arams with friends but I adore league. Nami, Janna, Vi and Leona are my favorites.

I've been trying to diversify and play top (since i usually get stuck top or jungle when I play with my friends). I want to master Nasus and Ryze since those are the champs I like the best for that role.

IGN: radicalresix.
@resix

arams are always fun :3 I'll add you! and Nasus is one of my favourites too. Very fun to play ^.^
@resix

arams are always fun :3 I'll add you! and Nasus is one of my favourites too. Very fun to play ^.^
I do actually happen to have an account! I'm lvl 25 at the moment and main a support role, I'm trying to reach lvl 30 right now though.

My username is Ravynflight if you'd like to add me~! I play on the NA server X)
I do actually happen to have an account! I'm lvl 25 at the moment and main a support role, I'm trying to reach lvl 30 right now though.

My username is Ravynflight if you'd like to add me~! I play on the NA server X)
tumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gif naturebanner2.pngtumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gif
Where are Oceania players!?
Where are Oceania players!?
m37z8.gif
@Ravynn

I'll add you! (:

Apparently they're all hiding D: I hope someone does turn up for you! ;v;
@Ravynn

I'll add you! (:

Apparently they're all hiding D: I hope someone does turn up for you! ;v;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9