Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Achievement Problems
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 55 56
Hmm, I have about 100x more digging achievements than I ought to have, putting my achievement count at 1420. Weird!

I am also missing several beasts in the UI display count for my bestiary, although they display properly in the actual bestiary tab. Not sure if the issue is related. Hope this is resolved soon! Hate to look more successful at life than I am.
Hmm, I have about 100x more digging achievements than I ought to have, putting my achievement count at 1420. Weird!

I am also missing several beasts in the UI display count for my bestiary, although they display properly in the actual bestiary tab. Not sure if the issue is related. Hope this is resolved soon! Hate to look more successful at life than I am.
Earned the Familiar Friends Collect 5 Familiars in your Bestiary Achievement on 7/16....

Earned 11 more (yes, eleven!) of the same achievement on 7/22.

I guess I have all the Collect 5 that others are missing, now if I only knew how to spread the wealth!

Thanks @Twitchy !!!
Earned the Familiar Friends Collect 5 Familiars in your Bestiary Achievement on 7/16....

Earned 11 more (yes, eleven!) of the same achievement on 7/22.

I guess I have all the Collect 5 that others are missing, now if I only knew how to spread the wealth!

Thanks @Twitchy !!!
~ Accomplish the Impossible - it only takes a little more time ~

Arcane_dream.png
I got all 11 god dolls but no achievement 8(

Am also having issues with my familiars. I have 28 but it's only saying I have 13.
I got all 11 god dolls but no achievement 8(

Am also having issues with my familiars. I have 28 but it's only saying I have 13.
My Art Shop (CLOSED for now)
My achievement score is way off. My total achievements are far higher than what the total should be and my gathering is at "157%". My 10th level Dig achievement does not show up and yet it must have counted it dozens of times over to get my score as high as it is. I did see it pop on the screen twice, once when I got it, and once randomly later.

I also have 29 familiars but have not gotten the appropriate achievement for 25 familiars.
My achievement score is way off. My total achievements are far higher than what the total should be and my gathering is at "157%". My 10th level Dig achievement does not show up and yet it must have counted it dozens of times over to get my score as high as it is. I did see it pop on the screen twice, once when I got it, and once randomly later.

I also have 29 familiars but have not gotten the appropriate achievement for 25 familiars.
These seem to be the achievements that I'm missing;

Checkmate!
Lightning Egg
Familiar Friends
Embracing Diversity
Chain of Fools (I think? I'm pretty sure I did the combos but idk if it counts since the game is still in Beta...)

Hopefully this can be fixed ;o;
These seem to be the achievements that I'm missing;

Checkmate!
Lightning Egg
Familiar Friends
Embracing Diversity
Chain of Fools (I think? I'm pretty sure I did the combos but idk if it counts since the game is still in Beta...)

Hopefully this can be fixed ;o;
Hello!My checkmate achievement won't register. I have all the necessary pieces. [img]http://i39.tinypic.com/2gtymhg.jpg[/img] Thanks.
Hello!My checkmate achievement won't register. I have all the necessary pieces.

2gtymhg.jpg

Thanks.
I have over 10 familars yet I don't have the achievement.
I also just found a Lightning Egg and I didn't get the achievement for that.
I have over 10 familars yet I don't have the achievement.
I also just found a Lightning Egg and I didn't get the achievement for that.
still not getting gene breeding achievements
still not getting gene breeding achievements
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
There are more pressing issues with the site at the moment, but I've been forgetting to post this all week. I'm missing:

Embracing Diversity
20,000 Treasure
50,000 Treasure

And who knows what else I didn't receive. (Pretty sure I should have had the chess one, too, but I sold all of my pieces and now I feel dumb.) I'm terrible at keeping track of these things. I haven't gotten an achievement for anything since... maybe the first or second day I joined?
There are more pressing issues with the site at the moment, but I've been forgetting to post this all week. I'm missing:

Embracing Diversity
20,000 Treasure
50,000 Treasure

And who knows what else I didn't receive. (Pretty sure I should have had the chess one, too, but I sold all of my pieces and now I feel dumb.) I'm terrible at keeping track of these things. I haven't gotten an achievement for anything since... maybe the first or second day I joined?
Today, while I was using my extra gathering turns I found an unhatched arcane egg, but got no achievement for it. Also, I have 10 familiars, but didn't get an achievement for it.
Today, while I was using my extra gathering turns I found an unhatched arcane egg, but got no achievement for it. Also, I have 10 familiars, but didn't get an achievement for it.
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 55 56