Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Rollback Issue - Gathering turns
Rollback removed the items I got from gathering, but did NOT give back my gathering turns. If I notice any other discrepancies I'll add to the post. This is just what I noticed immediately after logging back on.

Edit: Can't get item from Pinkerton

Edit2: I see gathering turns have been fixed, however, I am still missing 1 for Dominance
Rollback removed the items I got from gathering, but did NOT give back my gathering turns. If I notice any other discrepancies I'll add to the post. This is just what I noticed immediately after logging back on.

Edit: Can't get item from Pinkerton

Edit2: I see gathering turns have been fixed, however, I am still missing 1 for Dominance
I have this problem too. I had found a chest while gathering last night, but didn't have the chest nor the items I got from it in my inventory today, and the gathering turns haven't been refunded.
I have this problem too. I had found a chest while gathering last night, but didn't have the chest nor the items I got from it in my inventory today, and the gathering turns haven't been refunded.
rGQO6V7.png
From what I can gather it looks like the rollback may of been to before midnight by looking at everything... but the nests and familiars seem to be on the correct day for some reason

I have no gathering turns nor can I collect from pinkerton which I should be able to do if the rollback was done correctly
From what I can gather it looks like the rollback may of been to before midnight by looking at everything... but the nests and familiars seem to be on the correct day for some reason

I have no gathering turns nor can I collect from pinkerton which I should be able to do if the rollback was done correctly
Yeah, ditto all the above.

I have to re-prod my Familiars, but I can't gather or accost Pinkerton for my daily useless item.
Yeah, ditto all the above.

I have to re-prod my Familiars, but I can't gather or accost Pinkerton for my daily useless item.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
My familiars and inventory reset, but my turns also did not. The four eggs I bred last night are gone and the time to breed for the dragons I used was set back two days instead of ... not at all as it should have been.
My familiars and inventory reset, but my turns also did not. The four eggs I bred last night are gone and the time to breed for the dragons I used was set back two days instead of ... not at all as it should have been.
Gathering turns never reset.
Gathering turns never reset.
b9aWflB.png
Dragon breeding timers have also had a day added back to them as if the server never reset at midnight last night. The rollback seems to have gone further back then midnight as I lost things that i had obtained 3 hours before reset last night.
Dragon breeding timers have also had a day added back to them as if the server never reset at midnight last night. The rollback seems to have gone further back then midnight as I lost things that i had obtained 3 hours before reset last night.
I am 2 hours ahead of FR.
tumblr_ob0n13DcYV1uhpgueo1_1280.png
Yea, we need are gathering back. :(
Yea, we need are gathering back. :(
FSsig6png.png
9591.gif9592.gif9593.gif9594.gif9595.gif9596.gif9597.gif9598.gif9599.gif9600.gif