Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | World of Tanks??
1 2
Haha! Don't have a TOG, don't want one. I really can't stand slow tanks!
Haha! Don't have a TOG, don't want one. I really can't stand slow tanks!
@LumpyPotatoes

You should check them out, especially Quickybaby's stream is a great way to learn and improve, he does explain a lot while he plays.

I think my biggest problem is that I don't pay enough attention to "my penetration vs the enemy tank" I have great difficulties remembering numbers^^

Also my map awareness is quite bad, I often end up in bad spots because I didn't retreat fast enough or advanced too far

Slowly and steady, I really love my heavy guys^^ E75 and IS-3 are definitely the favourites of my pack, my E100 is still stock and i have no money for the IS-8 but I'm sure i'm gonna be happy with them too

Any of you medium fans?
@LumpyPotatoes

You should check them out, especially Quickybaby's stream is a great way to learn and improve, he does explain a lot while he plays.

I think my biggest problem is that I don't pay enough attention to "my penetration vs the enemy tank" I have great difficulties remembering numbers^^

Also my map awareness is quite bad, I often end up in bad spots because I didn't retreat fast enough or advanced too far

Slowly and steady, I really love my heavy guys^^ E75 and IS-3 are definitely the favourites of my pack, my E100 is still stock and i have no money for the IS-8 but I'm sure i'm gonna be happy with them too

Any of you medium fans?
VAE here and everywhere, soviet heavy with a side of TD and arty. In on and off since closed beta, haven't played for a while now. US east/west servers.
VAE here and everywhere, soviet heavy with a side of TD and arty. In on and off since closed beta, haven't played for a while now. US east/west servers.
@Rumpelstilzchen Do you have XVM mod installed? It has a mod that you can see peoples armor and penetration and damage done. It's VERY useful.
@Rumpelstilzchen Do you have XVM mod installed? It has a mod that you can see peoples armor and penetration and damage done. It's VERY useful.
1 2