Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | League of Legends anyone?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hellooo! I play League whenever I can!

I more or less casually play the game, but I also really want to learn how to get better playing at the same time!

It's gets rare to meet some nicer and chill people around higher levels so it would be really cool to play with people who just wanna have fun ;w;

I'm in the NA server and my IGN is KotaSparxe!
Hellooo! I play League whenever I can!

I more or less casually play the game, but I also really want to learn how to get better playing at the same time!

It's gets rare to meet some nicer and chill people around higher levels so it would be really cool to play with people who just wanna have fun ;w;

I'm in the NA server and my IGN is KotaSparxe!
@KotaSparxe

I'd also like to improve! It's been a bit since I've last played heheh. It'd be fun playing with you sometime. ^.^ I'll add you!
@KotaSparxe

I'd also like to improve! It's been a bit since I've last played heheh. It'd be fun playing with you sometime. ^.^ I'll add you!
@inugumi

I play League when ever i can get on. xD

Im a lvl 30 NA player also finally ranked silver 5 after getting enough courage to ignore the toxic players. ;--;

I play only a few champions right now they are, Nidalee, Vel'koz, Cho'gath,Soraka, Kha'zix, and Gnar. :3
@inugumi

I play League when ever i can get on. xD

Im a lvl 30 NA player also finally ranked silver 5 after getting enough courage to ignore the toxic players. ;--;

I play only a few champions right now they are, Nidalee, Vel'koz, Cho'gath,Soraka, Kha'zix, and Gnar. :3
NSAWm8I.png
@Blesseil

Woohoo silver! I only ever played rank to reach silver because I wanted the shiny new wards. But once they changed the rewards and made the ward a team reward I just stopped caring and let my rank decay ;v;

Ooooh, we have very similar tastes! Love Nidalee and Gnar. I've never really played with Soraka but I've been really interested in seeing how she fairs with her latest rework. :3
@Blesseil

Woohoo silver! I only ever played rank to reach silver because I wanted the shiny new wards. But once they changed the rewards and made the ward a team reward I just stopped caring and let my rank decay ;v;

Ooooh, we have very similar tastes! Love Nidalee and Gnar. I've never really played with Soraka but I've been really interested in seeing how she fairs with her latest rework. :3
@inugumi

Yeah, its a little disappointing that you cant get the wards on solo que. ;--;

I always like seeing other Nidalee players! I used to get teased for playing her. Nidalee was also one of the first champions I got used to. :3
Also Gnar, is just to cute to not play him once and awhile. lol
Soraka is my only way to support right now, and I'm getting used to her rework, I still miss her old way of playing, but this rework helps alot bot lane. xD
@inugumi

Yeah, its a little disappointing that you cant get the wards on solo que. ;--;

I always like seeing other Nidalee players! I used to get teased for playing her. Nidalee was also one of the first champions I got used to. :3
Also Gnar, is just to cute to not play him once and awhile. lol
Soraka is my only way to support right now, and I'm getting used to her rework, I still miss her old way of playing, but this rework helps alot bot lane. xD
NSAWm8I.png
@Blesseil

Nidalee is so much fun C: Once her rework came in, I played her nonstop. I think she's better off just being built full ap now though which is a bit unfortunate because I'm not really good at landing spears XD I enjoyed playing her as a bruiser.

I tried Soraka once after her rework and couldn't adjust to the fact I couldn't heal myself straight away anymore. It seems pretty easy to accidentally mash the heal and forget it chunks your own life now too. XD but I really love her other skills. Very nice visuals and satisfying to hit people with.
@Blesseil

Nidalee is so much fun C: Once her rework came in, I played her nonstop. I think she's better off just being built full ap now though which is a bit unfortunate because I'm not really good at landing spears XD I enjoyed playing her as a bruiser.

I tried Soraka once after her rework and couldn't adjust to the fact I couldn't heal myself straight away anymore. It seems pretty easy to accidentally mash the heal and forget it chunks your own life now too. XD but I really love her other skills. Very nice visuals and satisfying to hit people with.
Hey guys! I'm a league player too thouuuuugh I'm on EUW so it appears I won't be able to play with any of you. :'( but I can still chat!

I'm a support main, Nami is absolutely my baby and I have a 100 percent winrate with her in ranked that I'm hoping to maintain. < 3 other champs I love areeee Orianna, Lux, Leona, Elise, and Miss Fortune (although I don't play the last 2 much because I only play support or mid these days).

@inugumi @Blesseil
oof, Soraka is now a pain to lane against. :'( but she reminds me of an ambulance now with that speed boost passive. I've seen gifs/images of it before and they all make me laugh.

Nid is great after her rework but no more ARAM nukes, d'aw.... haha!
Hey guys! I'm a league player too thouuuuugh I'm on EUW so it appears I won't be able to play with any of you. :'( but I can still chat!

I'm a support main, Nami is absolutely my baby and I have a 100 percent winrate with her in ranked that I'm hoping to maintain. < 3 other champs I love areeee Orianna, Lux, Leona, Elise, and Miss Fortune (although I don't play the last 2 much because I only play support or mid these days).

@inugumi @Blesseil
oof, Soraka is now a pain to lane against. :'( but she reminds me of an ambulance now with that speed boost passive. I've seen gifs/images of it before and they all make me laugh.

Nid is great after her rework but no more ARAM nukes, d'aw.... haha!
@Thalestris
I'm a EUW player :) My username is Haksy. Maybe we could play together! :D

I levelled up an account to 30 playing only intermediate-bots, touched PVP a little, got the daylights scared out of me...and now I'm levelling this new account exclusively against PVP/players, to catch up. So it's been interesting. I'm level 7 right now, there's a long way to go. I feel competent in my skills but, I'm definitely not a COMPETITIVE player, I just play for fun and dislike the seriousness that ranked brings.

I've always mained support, and I always will, it's such a satisfying role to play, helping people and aw-yis winning...but play all lanes and roles, and like mid, a little iffy on jungle though, it's my newest venture. From a support perspective to jungler, I feel like I have a lot of "experience", though. There's just some sort of support-instinct that lets you know who, what, where.

My favourite champions! (These are generally the champs I ended up naturally being very-good at, early)

Assassins: Kha'zix, Nidalee
Fighter: Gnar, Riven, Shyvanna
Mages: Anivia, Cassiopeia, Elise, Ziggs
Marksmen: Ashe
Support: Lulu, Nami, Soraka, Thresh
Tanks: Cho'gath, Leona
@Thalestris
I'm a EUW player :) My username is Haksy. Maybe we could play together! :D

I levelled up an account to 30 playing only intermediate-bots, touched PVP a little, got the daylights scared out of me...and now I'm levelling this new account exclusively against PVP/players, to catch up. So it's been interesting. I'm level 7 right now, there's a long way to go. I feel competent in my skills but, I'm definitely not a COMPETITIVE player, I just play for fun and dislike the seriousness that ranked brings.

I've always mained support, and I always will, it's such a satisfying role to play, helping people and aw-yis winning...but play all lanes and roles, and like mid, a little iffy on jungle though, it's my newest venture. From a support perspective to jungler, I feel like I have a lot of "experience", though. There's just some sort of support-instinct that lets you know who, what, where.

My favourite champions! (These are generally the champs I ended up naturally being very-good at, early)

Assassins: Kha'zix, Nidalee
Fighter: Gnar, Riven, Shyvanna
Mages: Anivia, Cassiopeia, Elise, Ziggs
Marksmen: Ashe
Support: Lulu, Nami, Soraka, Thresh
Tanks: Cho'gath, Leona
25tdzx0.gif
It's a shame no one here plays on oceania ._.
It's a shame no one here plays on oceania ._.
m37z8.gif
[quote name="inugumi" date="2014-11-01 08:43:15"] I know there's a league thread somewhere.... Last I saw it hadn't received any new posts since last month though. :c[/quote] I bet it was my League thread. I'm kinda big on League, used to play it every day but lately I haven't because people, and I don't like queueing alone. I have a fairly large group of friends and we usually have 3-5 of us playing in the group. Used to be too many and we'd custom 3v3-4v4 lol. Ðevastation is the League name, make sure you get the alt code (0208) first letter, or some random Diamond 3 guy will get your friend request. Edit: I cannot jungle yet. I'll fill any other role though. Nasus/Shyvana/Gnar/Thresh/Leona top (Used to play Nid as AD tank kitty in the top lane but they nerfed that D: ), Vel'koz/Nidalee/Veigar/Lux/Morgana mid, Jinx/Ashe ADC (I'm not great as adc yet), Braum/Thresh/Leona support. I'm hoping to learn jungle because I have 2 spooky jungle champs, Fiddlesticks and Hecarim. I am the God Braum. Supported 2 different friends in the same week, and both those friends got pentakills. Working on the Thresh hooks, I play him better as AD Tank. Also, I'm level 30 and unranked (about 150 normals/arams/ect won), so I'm not elitist. The friends I play the most games with are Bronze-Silver, and don't judge.
inugumi wrote on 2014-11-01 08:43:15:
I know there's a league thread somewhere.... Last I saw it hadn't received any new posts since last month though. :c

I bet it was my League thread.

I'm kinda big on League, used to play it every day but lately I haven't because people, and I don't like queueing alone.

I have a fairly large group of friends and we usually have 3-5 of us playing in the group. Used to be too many and we'd custom 3v3-4v4 lol.

Ðevastation is the League name, make sure you get the alt code (0208) first letter, or some random Diamond 3 guy will get your friend request.

Edit: I cannot jungle yet. I'll fill any other role though. Nasus/Shyvana/Gnar/Thresh/Leona top (Used to play Nid as AD tank kitty in the top lane but they nerfed that D: ), Vel'koz/Nidalee/Veigar/Lux/Morgana mid, Jinx/Ashe ADC (I'm not great as adc yet), Braum/Thresh/Leona support. I'm hoping to learn jungle because I have 2 spooky jungle champs, Fiddlesticks and Hecarim. I am the God Braum. Supported 2 different friends in the same week, and both those friends got pentakills. Working on the Thresh hooks, I play him better as AD Tank.

Also, I'm level 30 and unranked (about 150 normals/arams/ect won), so I'm not elitist. The friends I play the most games with are Bronze-Silver, and don't judge.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9