Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5
@TechniRainbow

300,000 Treasure for that skin? Absolute "yes please" if I'm following right.
@TechniRainbow

300,000 Treasure for that skin? Absolute "yes please" if I'm following right.
@CardboardHands It will be if all goes according to planned. Unfortunately I cannot take Treasure spots until enough gem spots are taken. It might be an accent instead if it's below 30% and then I can give everyone a rebate after.
@CardboardHands It will be if all goes according to planned. Unfortunately I cannot take Treasure spots until enough gem spots are taken. It might be an accent instead if it's below 30% and then I can give everyone a rebate after.
c4b862aef7a84d53b87d2b0a6b833ec8.png
@TechniRainbow

I hope it all goes right, I'm dying for Voodoo Mama. A travesty you didn't make it in. If treasure spots open up, set me up for a slot!
@TechniRainbow

I hope it all goes right, I'm dying for Voodoo Mama. A travesty you didn't make it in. If treasure spots open up, set me up for a slot!
@CardboardHands I'll add you to the pinglist :}
@CardboardHands I'll add you to the pinglist :}
hell yeh.
hell yeh.
Bump^
Bump^
@Chaostrophy , @hat17

It's been a few days since anyone new has showed interest in the accent. I don't want to keep you guys waiting so if you want to both send me the payment now I can go ahead and get the 5 pack, otherwise if you are okay with waiting a while I will keep bumping the thread.
@Chaostrophy , @hat17

It's been a few days since anyone new has showed interest in the accent. I don't want to keep you guys waiting so if you want to both send me the payment now I can go ahead and get the 5 pack, otherwise if you are okay with waiting a while I will keep bumping the thread.
@technirainbow Sure, I'll send payment. I'm in no hurry, if you want to earmark it and wait another few days, just in case.
@technirainbow Sure, I'll send payment. I'm in no hurry, if you want to earmark it and wait another few days, just in case.
@Chaostrophy
Okay, I'll add you to the paid list and let you know when I send the thing in for approval
@Chaostrophy
Okay, I'll add you to the paid list and let you know when I send the thing in for approval
@TechniRainbow
Tbh, with the skin/accent preview system in place now, it's easier to sell accents in AH then in forum, especially if you're a new seller. This is just a suggestion, that you still print as 10-copy pack, and sell the extra copies in AH. Though that's just a suggestion, but worth thinking about. ;)

I'll send some gems over now.
@TechniRainbow
Tbh, with the skin/accent preview system in place now, it's easier to sell accents in AH then in forum, especially if you're a new seller. This is just a suggestion, that you still print as 10-copy pack, and sell the extra copies in AH. Though that's just a suggestion, but worth thinking about. ;)

I'll send some gems over now.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
1 2 3 4 5