Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Cheap Coatls and Nocts! Update-2/20
1 2 3 4
I Said It's Fine Don't Worry Yo Self!
I Said It's Fine Don't Worry Yo Self!
The Plague Reaches Across The Land Making All Who Stand In It's Path Suffer....
Plague.jpgPlague.jpgPlague.jpgPlague.jpgPlague.jpgPlague.jpgPlague.jpg
And Do You Play Minecraft?
And Do You Play Minecraft?
The Plague Reaches Across The Land Making All Who Stand In It's Path Suffer....
Plague.jpgPlague.jpgPlague.jpgPlague.jpgPlague.jpgPlague.jpgPlague.jpg
@ukira

I really like the female obsidian/grey/ice and the male ice/white/white. Are you willing to part with them for 45kT for both? :)
@ukira

I really like the female obsidian/grey/ice and the male ice/white/white. Are you willing to part with them for 45kT for both? :)
dlYPgFj.png
I'd love the maize male, however that price is a bit too much. Would you consider lowering it by 10k? I know that's a lot, but I'm trying to start up a Coatl breeding project and if it doesn't go well, I don't want to have dragons I paid a ton of money for and didn't profit from.
I'd love the maize male, however that price is a bit too much. Would you consider lowering it by 10k? I know that's a lot, but I'm trying to start up a Coatl breeding project and if it doesn't go well, I don't want to have dragons I paid a ton of money for and didn't profit from.
@Ukira i love the aqua/navy/pink male (#7433722), but unfortunately i don't have quite enough yet. could i have him put on hold for about a day? it shouldn't take me too long to get the treasure.
@Ukira i love the aqua/navy/pink male (#7433722), but unfortunately i don't have quite enough yet. could i have him put on hold for about a day? it shouldn't take me too long to get the treasure.
marzipan-63907178-by-etheryn.png ... aze ( they / them )
wishlist / sales
@Ukira Is it okay if I buy the Female Maize/Magenta/Maize 25kT for 20kT instead?
@Ukira Is it okay if I buy the Female Maize/Magenta/Maize 25kT for 20kT instead?
@Ukira Could you hold that Rose/Rose/Maize girl for a while? Just until tomorrow FR time?
@Ukira Could you hold that Rose/Rose/Maize girl for a while? Just until tomorrow FR time?
pvrYQJc.png
@Ukira Also, I just noticed you do trades. I've two Coatl hatchlings in my lair, one Black/Jungle/Blue and one Charcoal/Banana/Royal. Both are Iridescent/Seraph/Basic, both females. They're unfortunately named, but I'll throw in a renaming scroll if you'd like.
@Ukira Also, I just noticed you do trades. I've two Coatl hatchlings in my lair, one Black/Jungle/Blue and one Charcoal/Banana/Royal. Both are Iridescent/Seraph/Basic, both females. They're unfortunately named, but I'll throw in a renaming scroll if you'd like.
pvrYQJc.png
@Ukira Alright then. Will send a CR for 20kt tomorrow.
@Ukira Alright then. Will send a CR for 20kt tomorrow.
pvrYQJc.png
@Ukira Sorry, but after a lot of thinking, I've decided to not buy the girl. Thanks anyways :)
@Ukira Sorry, but after a lot of thinking, I've decided to not buy the girl. Thanks anyways :)
pvrYQJc.png
1 2 3 4