Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [RAFFLE] Gened Spiral/Snapper Pick 5K
1 2 3
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/EkLRz3s.png[/img][/center] Good news, everyone! I just scrolled my first pair, and they'll be ready to breed on [b]July 29th[/b]! But I still want to get them genes. Well, my friends, that's where you come in! Since I can only absolutely guarantee one egg, and I'd hate to make someone wait, I'm holding a raffle for exactly one glorious double-gened baby -- the pick of the clutch! The babies will be guaranteed Tiger or Clown AND Seraph or Eyespot. This pair will absolutely not be bred until they've been given all four gene scrolls! [center][B]UPDATE - 7/26[/B][/center] The daddydragon has been given Clown! One down, three to go . . . get in on this raffle while you can! The odds are still really good! [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/ao4lPFI.png[/img][/center]
EkLRz3s.png

Good news, everyone! I just scrolled my first pair, and they'll be ready to breed on July 29th! But I still want to get them genes. Well, my friends, that's where you come in!

Since I can only absolutely guarantee one egg, and I'd hate to make someone wait, I'm holding a raffle for exactly one glorious double-gened baby -- the pick of the clutch!

The babies will be guaranteed Tiger or Clown AND Seraph or Eyespot. This pair will absolutely not be bred until they've been given all four gene scrolls!

UPDATE - 7/26

The daddydragon has been given Clown! One down, three to go . . . get in on this raffle while you can! The odds are still really good!

ao4lPFI.png
item_tales_of_terror_by_dogi_crimson-daezvb4.gif em
tundra supremacy
i've been on this site for 800 years
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/uTNl0Wp.png[/img][/center] ★ Tickets are 5K each, and you can buy as many as you like. Please see the list below for the number of available tickets remaining. ★ A total of 100 tickets will be sold. ★ This means each ticket you buy gives you a 1% chance of your pick of a double-gened Spiral or Snapper baby! ★ This raffle will end when all tickets have been sold OR when I raise the remainder of the money needed to scroll the parents. ★ If I raise the money for all four gene scrolls before 100 tickets are sold, the pair will be bred and the raffle will close at midnight FR time on the day that the eggs hatch. ★ The winner will be chosen via random.org and notified via this thread as well as by PM. ★ If all goes well, the parents will be bred on July 29th! ★ If none of the hatchlings are to the winner's liking, they may pass and use the prize on a future hatchling from this pair. ★ There will be no refunds, as all tickets will go to buying genes for the pair. The raffle WILL proceed regardless of the number of tickets sold. The only thing that will be affected is hatch date. [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/TDUZo4e.png[/img][/center] I will accept genes in exchange for tickets at the following rates: [center]Tiger = 27 Tickets Seraph = 25 Tickets Eyespot = 22 Tickets[/center] PLEASE PM me to ask before sending an item as payment, in case someone else has claimed it first. Additionally, for each person you refer to this thread who buys a ticket (and mentions you), you'll get a credit for 5000T off any future hatchling from me! [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/UTlNql0.png[/img] None so far! Be the first![/center]
uTNl0Wp.png

★ Tickets are 5K each, and you can buy as many as you like. Please see the list below for the number of available tickets remaining.
★ A total of 100 tickets will be sold.
★ This means each ticket you buy gives you a 1% chance of your pick of a double-gened Spiral or Snapper baby!
★ This raffle will end when all tickets have been sold OR when I raise the remainder of the money needed to scroll the parents.
★ If I raise the money for all four gene scrolls before 100 tickets are sold, the pair will be bred and the raffle will close at midnight FR time on the day that the eggs hatch.
★ The winner will be chosen via random.org and notified via this thread as well as by PM.
★ If all goes well, the parents will be bred on July 29th!
★ If none of the hatchlings are to the winner's liking, they may pass and use the prize on a future hatchling from this pair.
★ There will be no refunds, as all tickets will go to buying genes for the pair. The raffle WILL proceed regardless of the number of tickets sold. The only thing that will be affected is hatch date.

TDUZo4e.png

I will accept genes in exchange for tickets at the following rates:

Tiger = 27 Tickets
Seraph = 25 Tickets
Eyespot = 22 Tickets

PLEASE PM me to ask before sending an item as payment, in case someone else has claimed it first.

Additionally, for each person you refer to this thread who buys a ticket (and mentions you), you'll get a credit for 5000T off any future hatchling from me!

UTlNql0.png
None so far! Be the first!
tundra supremacy
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/OrNGFlh.png[/img] [b]1 TICKET = 5000 TREASURE 93/100 TICKETS REMAINING[/b][center] 1. Ryface [1-2] 2. quipquipquip [3-4] 3. Craydl [5-6] 4. Farlee [7]
OrNGFlh.png
1 TICKET = 5000 TREASURE
93/100 TICKETS REMAINING

1. Ryface [1-2]
2. quipquipquip [3-4]
3. Craydl [5-6]
4. Farlee [7]
tundra supremacy
BUYIN' TWO TICKETS FROM MY BESTEST BRO treasure will be in the mail momentarily
BUYIN' TWO TICKETS FROM MY BESTEST BRO treasure will be in the mail momentarily
@Ryface You're my favorite. u3u
@Ryface You're my favorite. u3u
tundra supremacy
Buying two tickets c: I'll be sending the treasure asap.
Buying two tickets c: I'll be sending the treasure asap.
@quipquipquip Added you! <3
@quipquipquip Added you! <3
tundra supremacy
Bump! Boy this board moves fast.
Bump! Boy this board moves fast.
tundra supremacy
Dragons, dragons everywhere...?
Dragons, dragons everywhere...?