Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Did not get my festive favors purchase
Hey, so I purchased a graveyard guardian - it took the shrooms and everything, but it's not among my familiars. I bought one before, and that ended up there fine. What do I do? It really sort of sucks because I bought extra shrooms to get to 35....
Hey, so I purchased a graveyard guardian - it took the shrooms and everything, but it's not among my familiars. I bought one before, and that ended up there fine. What do I do? It really sort of sucks because I bought extra shrooms to get to 35....
@Jiskra Have you tried clearing your cache? :)
@Jiskra Have you tried clearing your cache? :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches

Okay, so I did and now it shows up in my hoard by I can't select it as a familiar for my dragon...
@JCStitches

Okay, so I did and now it shows up in my hoard by I can't select it as a familiar for my dragon...
@Jiskra Do you already have a dragon with a Graveyard Guardian? You cannot attach duplicate familiars!
@Jiskra Do you already have a dragon with a Graveyard Guardian? You cannot attach duplicate familiars!
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches

Well d'oh, I feel stupid now - sorry for the false alarm then :(
@JCStitches

Well d'oh, I feel stupid now - sorry for the false alarm then :(
@Jiskra It's alright, don't feel bad! I hope you will enjoy the last day of the Riot of Rot! :D
@Jiskra It's alright, don't feel bad! I hope you will enjoy the last day of the Riot of Rot! :D