Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Food storage bug/glitch
For some reason right now when items are gathered for food for my dragons the food storages don't fill up. Is there a bug/glitch causing this? I can't feed my dragons. :(
For some reason right now when items are gathered for food for my dragons the food storages don't fill up. Is there a bug/glitch causing this? I can't feed my dragons. :(
@Namelesskitten22 To add Food Points to your food storage, you go to your Hoard and select the food items you would like to turn into food points. Once you select the items and set the quantity, you hit the "Convert" button. :)
@Namelesskitten22 To add Food Points to your food storage, you go to your Hoard and select the food items you would like to turn into food points. Once you select the items and set the quantity, you hit the "Convert" button. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@Namelesskitten22
Just a warning to add to JCStitches post, once converted food cannot be unconverted! So be sure you are converting the food items you want to feed to your dragons. :)
@Namelesskitten22
Just a warning to add to JCStitches post, once converted food cannot be unconverted! So be sure you are converting the food items you want to feed to your dragons. :)
tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png
Oh whoops thank you. :3 I didn't see that there at first.
Oh whoops thank you. :3 I didn't see that there at first.