Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [STUDS] closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Rerun I really like the colours for your white girl, would you be up for her and Rohan?
I dont think i'll have much room in my lair after my spiral breeding, so would you be okay with taking him? if not i can make more room but it'd be easier for you to take him :')
@Rerun I really like the colours for your white girl, would you be up for her and Rohan?
I dont think i'll have much room in my lair after my spiral breeding, so would you be okay with taking him? if not i can make more room but it'd be easier for you to take him :')
I'd be happy to :) so what date do you plan on sending him? oh and um... how do you send dragons? i haven't done that yet ^^;
I'd be happy to :) so what date do you plan on sending him? oh and um... how do you send dragons? i haven't done that yet ^^;
@Rerun whenever you're happy to have him! Is now good with you? Oh and well i'll send him, and you'll get a notification. Then you just go to the crossroads to accept :)
It'll cost you 1treasure to take him, but thats for whenever you send a dragon, unless the person charges more.
@Rerun whenever you're happy to have him! Is now good with you? Oh and well i'll send him, and you'll get a notification. Then you just go to the crossroads to accept :)
It'll cost you 1treasure to take him, but thats for whenever you send a dragon, unless the person charges more.
ohhh ok thanks :) and yeah, now is good
ohhh ok thanks :) and yeah, now is good
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9