Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Erm, Hello!
I'm a little nervous since I haven't really done forum things in a long time, but hello everyone! I'm relatively new here, I joined in the last registration period, but I think I've been getting a handle on things! Ah, I don't know what to say but I hope I can meet some friends on here! ^^
I'm a little nervous since I haven't really done forum things in a long time, but hello everyone! I'm relatively new here, I joined in the last registration period, but I think I've been getting a handle on things! Ah, I don't know what to say but I hope I can meet some friends on here! ^^
Hello! I just joined during the last registration period too. I'm still trying to get a handle on all the goings on here myself so I know what you mean :) It's nice to meet you.
Hello! I just joined during the last registration period too. I'm still trying to get a handle on all the goings on here myself so I know what you mean :) It's nice to meet you.

tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
@Cresentia Hello and welcome! :) What species of dragon you like most? :)
@Cresentia Hello and welcome! :) What species of dragon you like most? :)
@Erisian: Ah it's really nice to meet you too!! ^^ I'm really enjoying the site, how are your thoughts on it? :33

@KiliDwarf: Oooh, my favorite dragon?? That's hard! I'm quite partial to the Imperials and Pearcatchers, though! x3
@Erisian: Ah it's really nice to meet you too!! ^^ I'm really enjoying the site, how are your thoughts on it? :33

@KiliDwarf: Oooh, my favorite dragon?? That's hard! I'm quite partial to the Imperials and Pearcatchers, though! x3
@Cresentia One of important peeps in my life loves Pearlcatchers to death ^^ And I love Imperials very much personally! I have tons of Coatls but plan to buy some Imps too :)
@Cresentia One of important peeps in my life loves Pearlcatchers to death ^^ And I love Imperials very much personally! I have tons of Coatls but plan to buy some Imps too :)
I really love the site. There's a lot to learn but I'm already obsessed :)
I really love the site. There's a lot to learn but I'm already obsessed :)

tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png