Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] Human OC/Couple Art
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@komaeda http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2014/302/d/e/kq_commission_by_astro0lauren-d84msnv.jpg here's you art! I hope you like it :D
@komaeda http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2014/302/d/e/kq_commission_by_astro0lauren-d84msnv.jpg here's you art! I hope you like it :D
aNdKU7B.gifeIjh2Ze.png4TXnIHU.gif
!
Okay, done.

Art refs found here

For your OC's, I'm interested in doing Naoki!
Okay, done.

Art refs found here

For your OC's, I'm interested in doing Naoki!
lm7NGlm.png
Hullo! I do human art. Here's a link to my bribe shop, it has examples.
Hullo! I do human art. Here's a link to my bribe shop, it has examples.
@Komaeda
hi! im not sure if you were still interested but i just wanted to check back--
one of my friends pointed out that i was underpricing my artwork, so if you were interested, itd be about.. aha.. 400-500k for a bust like that (since my usd commissions sell for around $15)
sorry for the sudden price raise!! >_
@Komaeda
hi! im not sure if you were still interested but i just wanted to check back--
one of my friends pointed out that i was underpricing my artwork, so if you were interested, itd be about.. aha.. 400-500k for a bust like that (since my usd commissions sell for around $15)
sorry for the sudden price raise!! >_
xXzVlW8.gif
@komaeda

Hiii! I'd love to draw your ocs!
Here's my thread with examples and prices ovo
@komaeda

Hiii! I'd love to draw your ocs!
Here's my thread with examples and prices ovo
@saeducan @queensheep @ClaritySnake ahhh all of you have lovely art but it isnt quite what im looking for atm! ;;n;;

@Julius im still interested! ;0 i'll probably only commission you for one for now though if thats ok? sooo how much would it be for a halfbody of tobio?
@saeducan @queensheep @ClaritySnake ahhh all of you have lovely art but it isnt quite what im looking for atm! ;;n;;

@Julius im still interested! ;0 i'll probably only commission you for one for now though if thats ok? sooo how much would it be for a halfbody of tobio?
@komaeda
Thats fine!!! ill get started on it asap (: itll be 400k! ill pm you once im donee~
@komaeda
Thats fine!!! ill get started on it asap (: itll be 400k! ill pm you once im donee~
xXzVlW8.gif
@Julius ahhh perfect! ;;v;; i'll send payment as soon as it's done!
@Julius ahhh perfect! ;;v;; i'll send payment as soon as it's done!
@Komaeda
iffff you're still looking for art, i like KQ and AU naoki....

examples here!

i'm also willing to negotiate on prices if those seem too unreasonable...
let me know!
@Komaeda
iffff you're still looking for art, i like KQ and AU naoki....

examples here!

i'm also willing to negotiate on prices if those seem too unreasonable...
let me know!
X5qjvmv.png
@falcoeur

i am! and i would be super interested in having you draw each of them, if you dont mind doing two pieces ;;v;;
@falcoeur

i am! and i would be super interested in having you draw each of them, if you dont mind doing two pieces ;;v;;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7