Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~ Done ~
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@Carrott Is the snapper Lochlan still available? :O
@Carrott Is the snapper Lochlan still available? :O
@carrott May I have that Ember Mouse if its still available? Thank you so much!
@carrott May I have that Ember Mouse if its still available? Thank you so much!
2cf2tet.png
@carrott I see this guy, Henar is still in your lair: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7023954] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70240/7023954_350.png[/img] [/url] Is he available? Thanks for doing this for us new folks!
@carrott I see this guy, Henar is still in your lair:

7023954_350.png

Is he available? Thanks for doing this for us new folks!
@carrott Hello! Are the Runic Bat and the birdskull headdress still available? If so, I'd love them! ^_^ Thank you so much for doing this!
@carrott Hello! Are the Runic Bat and the birdskull headdress still available? If so, I'd love them! ^_^ Thank you so much for doing this!
@Setharia @Anirai @Spring_Running @Alphaomega @pooses @tunapuns @GlitterGirl @DarkNaito @sarahyatzee
Four new dragons!

@sarahyatzee @Jacceh @TheShadowOfAll @Sakuraa @Ruffian @Katsra
I have sent / will send you all your items and dragons!

@Spring_Running
Unfortunately, it seems that you've actually filled your limit of claims, so you are now ineligible to take anything anymore. :( I will definitely have future nests from Henar's parents if you'd like to be pinged for that in my hatchery after this giveaway is over. Also, would you like to be taken off the ping list here?
@Setharia @Anirai @Spring_Running @Alphaomega @pooses @tunapuns @GlitterGirl @DarkNaito @sarahyatzee
Four new dragons!

@sarahyatzee @Jacceh @TheShadowOfAll @Sakuraa @Ruffian @Katsra
I have sent / will send you all your items and dragons!

@Spring_Running
Unfortunately, it seems that you've actually filled your limit of claims, so you are now ineligible to take anything anymore. :( I will definitely have future nests from Henar's parents if you'd like to be pinged for that in my hatchery after this giveaway is over. Also, would you like to be taken off the ping list here?
@Carott
May I have the two apparel items too please? Also thank you for the snapper! He's a handsome fellow~
@Carott
May I have the two apparel items too please? Also thank you for the snapper! He's a handsome fellow~
Thank you very much! His eyes are such a perfect match for his colors. He will be cherished.
Thank you very much! His eyes are such a perfect match for his colors. He will be cherished.
@Carrott, yes please! Sorry I thought i still had one claim left because you pinged me, sorry to be a pain!
@Carrott, yes please! Sorry I thought i still had one claim left because you pinged me, sorry to be a pain!
Saving for a Coatl/shimmer/iridescent/gem scrolls! Also always wear good shoes, with good padding and support, or you'll have very painful feet! Just a PSA.
@Spring_Running
Hahah, no problem! I didn't realize you had claimed the maximum amount of times until I checked it just then. :p I will take you off the ping list now. :)

@TheShadowOfAll
Of course! Sending now~
@Spring_Running
Hahah, no problem! I didn't realize you had claimed the maximum amount of times until I checked it just then. :p I will take you off the ping list now. :)

@TheShadowOfAll
Of course! Sending now~
@Carrott !!!!!!!!!!!!!

couldi have

Alorcon??*0*
@Carrott !!!!!!!!!!!!!

couldi have

Alorcon??*0*
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24