Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Can't open chest?
I just received a chest from connecting with one of my familiars and it won't let me open it!!! what the heck O_O there's no button to open it and instead there's only the "vault" button that drops it in or out of my vault. accidentally clicked that a few times. so...uh.....help?
I just received a chest from connecting with one of my familiars and it won't let me open it!!! what the heck O_O there's no button to open it and instead there's only the "vault" button that drops it in or out of my vault. accidentally clicked that a few times. so...uh.....help?
@dawnofthezed

What happens when you left click? If you hover your mouse pointer over it, does your cursor become a hand?

Try clearing your cache is my best bet, and if not, report it as a bug.
@dawnofthezed

What happens when you left click? If you hover your mouse pointer over it, does your cursor become a hand?

Try clearing your cache is my best bet, and if not, report it as a bug.
when i hover over it the cursor doesn't change and if i right clock it shows no option to "open link" but only to save image (the image of the chest)
when i hover over it the cursor doesn't change and if i right clock it shows no option to "open link" but only to save image (the image of the chest)
wait....hold on. turns out it was just because it was in the vault. pparently you can't open chests in the vault, which when you think of it makes sense. sorry to worry. thanks @Reitgerte for the help!
wait....hold on. turns out it was just because it was in the vault. pparently you can't open chests in the vault, which when you think of it makes sense. sorry to worry. thanks @Reitgerte for the help!