Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Wrong count for Bestiary/Achievement
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 50 51
Same issue with bestiary, though it goes back and forth. At first I thought it only displayed the right number because the ww1 pages were lagging behind, but nope, it's like that on non-ww1 pages sometimes too. It just cannot decide which it is.
Same issue with bestiary, though it goes back and forth. At first I thought it only displayed the right number because the ww1 pages were lagging behind, but nope, it's like that on non-ww1 pages sometimes too. It just cannot decide which it is.
Like everyone else, I'm having trouble getting the right achievements to show up! None of the treasure-earning ones have worked, even though I have earned 250K+. I've also completed the Checkmate! achievement without any reward.

EDIT: also the Embracing Diversity! achievement.
Like everyone else, I'm having trouble getting the right achievements to show up! None of the treasure-earning ones have worked, even though I have earned 250K+. I've also completed the Checkmate! achievement without any reward.

EDIT: also the Embracing Diversity! achievement.
Y99ZepA.gif tumblr_inline_o2z815OLVT1qdrhpp_100.png

dont forget to eat sleep
stretch take meds and HYDRATE!! ^^
Jenna | 27 | FR+3
FR Tumblr
kz23hWB.gif
hqOBlzs.gif
I was experiencing the wrong Bestiary count for vaulted familiars, but it seems to have been fixed! On both www1 and normal pages. In all browsers. Except profiles.

[EDIT]: And... Back to broken again on some parts of the site, where it was previously JUST working. Nesting grounds, forum posts, etc now show the wrong Bestiary count again, with vaulted unique familiars subtracted.
I was experiencing the wrong Bestiary count for vaulted familiars, but it seems to have been fixed! On both www1 and normal pages. In all browsers. Except profiles.

[EDIT]: And... Back to broken again on some parts of the site, where it was previously JUST working. Nesting grounds, forum posts, etc now show the wrong Bestiary count again, with vaulted unique familiars subtracted.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
On my userpage the bestiary count is different then what shows up by my Clan Energy (user page says 123, my actual count is 176)
Forum count is working again though. Yay!

This is because all familiars in the Vault no longer add to this total, also in the Market Place normally already owned familiars for sale are marked with a "(You have 1)" but if the familiar is in your Vault, it doesn't show this message it acts like you don't even own it......

I put all my awakened familiars in the Vault so when I am giving dragons new familiars I don't give them one that is already fully leveled and I hoarde them all and never sell them ;P
Having an appropriate count would be lovely still since I collect them specifically for this count.
On my userpage the bestiary count is different then what shows up by my Clan Energy (user page says 123, my actual count is 176)
Forum count is working again though. Yay!

This is because all familiars in the Vault no longer add to this total, also in the Market Place normally already owned familiars for sale are marked with a "(You have 1)" but if the familiar is in your Vault, it doesn't show this message it acts like you don't even own it......

I put all my awakened familiars in the Vault so when I am giving dragons new familiars I don't give them one that is already fully leveled and I hoarde them all and never sell them ;P
Having an appropriate count would be lovely still since I collect them specifically for this count.
i dunno if this counts towards the achievement bug but im rewarded the points for achievements, but i do see my count switch back and forth between 870 (what it should be) and 805. it only started doing this recently, and i thought getting another achievement would fix it and it didn't

i did clear my cache multiple times and nothing :[ hope it gets resolved soon

edit: it says 805 on my forums posts as well
i dunno if this counts towards the achievement bug but im rewarded the points for achievements, but i do see my count switch back and forth between 870 (what it should be) and 805. it only started doing this recently, and i thought getting another achievement would fix it and it didn't

i did clear my cache multiple times and nothing :[ hope it gets resolved soon

edit: it says 805 on my forums posts as well
Divider-Horizontal.png
sylph » she/her » fr+3
Ever since I put Familiars in the Vault, my Bestiary count seems to toggle back and forth between 191 (which is how many I actually have) and 176 (how many I don't have in my Vault).

I've seen no pattern as to when it happens either or where it happens.
Ever since I put Familiars in the Vault, my Bestiary count seems to toggle back and forth between 191 (which is how many I actually have) and 176 (how many I don't have in my Vault).

I've seen no pattern as to when it happens either or where it happens.
I'm having the same problem with the familiar count. My bestiary says 119, which is right, but under the energy bar on all the pages it says 74
I'm having the same problem with the familiar count. My bestiary says 119, which is right, but under the energy bar on all the pages it says 74
I'm also having this problem. I recently put my familiars in my vault and now the count keeps switching between 129 and 38.
I'm also having this problem. I recently put my familiars in my vault and now the count keeps switching between 129 and 38.
tumblr_inline_nitm4pYBdg1t8garv.png16618366614_0411d45852_o.pngtumblr_inline_nitm4pYBdg1t8garv.png
Having this problem too.
Most notably with not getting achievements that ive more than earned, like embracing diversity and the treasure achievements.
Having this problem too.
Most notably with not getting achievements that ive more than earned, like embracing diversity and the treasure achievements.
cb97ddd4-47eb-11e7-9a25-11207adb8873.gif31b4737d-47f9-11e7-a649-11207adb8873.gifbd02d84f-4804-11e7-83b1-b56db8b8415b.gifd3ff9d7a-47eb-11e7-a31f-11207adb8873.gif
Mine goes from 151 to 86. It keeps flipping back and forth. I wonder if this is because of the vault thing.... hmm
Mine goes from 151 to 86. It keeps flipping back and forth. I wonder if this is because of the vault thing.... hmm
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 50 51