Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi der! :)
1 2
Hi! I'm TheEternalSpark and just recently joined the community with the last registration period.
Some random things about me: I
Hi! I'm TheEternalSpark and just recently joined the community with the last registration period.
[quote name="TheEternalSpark" date="2014-10-25 15:38:39"] Some random things about me: I[/quote] @TheEternalSpark To be Continued eh? *Patiently waits*
TheEternalSpark wrote on 2014-10-25 15:38:39:

@TheEternalSpark
To be Continued eh? *Patiently waits*
Elegance the quality of being graceful and stylish in appearance ~
When theres Light theres a Shadow ~
tumblr_inline_nc6dja0nO51scrvs1.gif
[quote name="ElegantRaven" date="2014-10-26 14:14:57"][quote name="TheEternalSpark" date="2014-10-25 15:38:39"] Some random things about me: I[/quote] @TheEternalSpark To be Continued eh? *Patiently waits*[/quote] @ElegantRaven Ugh, it never posted! DX Sorry! I
ElegantRaven wrote on 2014-10-26 14:14:57:
TheEternalSpark wrote on 2014-10-25 15:38:39:

@TheEternalSpark
To be Continued eh? *Patiently waits*
@ElegantRaven

Ugh, it never posted! DX Sorry!

I
It did it again! I love Transformers, writing, music, anime, and DRAGONS! *anger vein*
It did it again! I love Transformers, writing, music, anime, and DRAGONS! *anger vein*
*offers cookies* but you might not want them since I'm Plague flight.... *munches*

Welcome!
*offers cookies* but you might not want them since I'm Plague flight.... *munches*

Welcome!
A cookie is STILL a cookie! XD *takes and gobbles down* Thank you!!!!
A cookie is STILL a cookie! XD *takes and gobbles down* Thank you!!!!
@TheEternalSpark Hey hey! Another Plague hatchling welcomes you ^^ I see water flight here :) You must see lots of fishes while soaring over the sea ^^
@TheEternalSpark Hey hey! Another Plague hatchling welcomes you ^^ I see water flight here :) You must see lots of fishes while soaring over the sea ^^
@KiliDwarf

Thanks for the welcome, friend! :) Plenty of fish to see above the sea...that one may see. O.o

...also, Hobbit fan? XD
@KiliDwarf

Thanks for the welcome, friend! :) Plenty of fish to see above the sea...that one may see. O.o

...also, Hobbit fan? XD
@TheEternalSpark Oh yes, I am huge Tolkien fan :) My first fantasy book was The Hobbit ^^
Do you also like the books? Or the movies?
@TheEternalSpark Oh yes, I am huge Tolkien fan :) My first fantasy book was The Hobbit ^^
Do you also like the books? Or the movies?
@KiliDwarf

I LOVE the book! I haven't ready the Lord of the Rings yet, and can't really remember those movies. But, I must say I do enjoy the Hobbit movies...despite how far off the second one was in a lot of cases. ^^' Still awesome though.
@KiliDwarf

I LOVE the book! I haven't ready the Lord of the Rings yet, and can't really remember those movies. But, I must say I do enjoy the Hobbit movies...despite how far off the second one was in a lot of cases. ^^' Still awesome though.
1 2