Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Giveaway
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
UPDATE

@kuriptonic Will be getting Darragh

@br41ll3 Will be getting Unnamed maroon/crimson/gold Imperial female

@gakupo Will be getting Whiteshore

@crystalflight Will be getting LaRue, Moonshine, Unnamed Wildclaw, and Kariya

@medusatree Will be getting Marquis

@tierce will be getting Sol

@woundless Will be getting Martyr

@kelincihutan Will be getting Sibeal

That is the last of the lair. I will no longer be pinging anyone to address declined CR requests, because there are still 130 CR's asking for dragons already granted, and I don't have the time (or energy @@) to go through them all just to say "no". Thank you to everyone who participated and wanted to give these dragons a home! I am sincerely sorry to the users who asked for but were not granted any dragons or any other items they requested. If you addressed me here or in a PM and I did not respond, I was not ignoring you, I was just caught up in sifting through all the CR's.

If you still have a question you would like me to address, please PM me!
UPDATE

@kuriptonic Will be getting Darragh

@br41ll3 Will be getting Unnamed maroon/crimson/gold Imperial female

@gakupo Will be getting Whiteshore

@crystalflight Will be getting LaRue, Moonshine, Unnamed Wildclaw, and Kariya

@medusatree Will be getting Marquis

@tierce will be getting Sol

@woundless Will be getting Martyr

@kelincihutan Will be getting Sibeal

That is the last of the lair. I will no longer be pinging anyone to address declined CR requests, because there are still 130 CR's asking for dragons already granted, and I don't have the time (or energy @@) to go through them all just to say "no". Thank you to everyone who participated and wanted to give these dragons a home! I am sincerely sorry to the users who asked for but were not granted any dragons or any other items they requested. If you addressed me here or in a PM and I did not respond, I was not ignoring you, I was just caught up in sifting through all the CR's.

If you still have a question you would like me to address, please PM me!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11