Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Devs' Accents] Gaoler M&F Crescent Moon
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 142 143
@flamyfox
Oh, hm. That's... odd. Have you tried making a contact us ticket about the disappearing accents? The mods would probably help out with it. =/
@flamyfox
Oh, hm. That's... odd. Have you tried making a contact us ticket about the disappearing accents? The mods would probably help out with it. =/
V15vapj.gif
Accents
@Endeavorly
Indeed I don't care lost one or two accent if it happens once a year, as long as I can buy again from the designers. ( We all know FR's system is not such stable)
The really thing that worries me is that it happens too often and even I contact the Mod and the only thing they can do for me may be just bring back the lost accent... and who knows when it will disappear again...anyway, I'll do the contact us ticket...
But I still want to buy two more for back up...I really love your accent for male fae...
@Endeavorly
Indeed I don't care lost one or two accent if it happens once a year, as long as I can buy again from the designers. ( We all know FR's system is not such stable)
The really thing that worries me is that it happens too often and even I contact the Mod and the only thing they can do for me may be just bring back the lost accent... and who knows when it will disappear again...anyway, I'll do the contact us ticket...
But I still want to buy two more for back up...I really love your accent for male fae...
672A68079898-1_zps85a0df8c.png672A68079898-1_zps8a82b29b.png
@flamyfox
Well, I think if they can realize that there is indeed a problem with the system they can at least log it and hopefully eventually fix it. Or perhaps provide you with some sort of solution you could do on your own to fix it, something you haven't thought of doing? I dunno. Kind of like how accents don't appear on the small thumbnail if you change the genes of the dragon and you fix it by just taking off the accent and reequipping it. They obviously need to fix that, but at least there's something the user can do to remedy it.

But I'll put you down for two more copies of lumen.
@flamyfox
Well, I think if they can realize that there is indeed a problem with the system they can at least log it and hopefully eventually fix it. Or perhaps provide you with some sort of solution you could do on your own to fix it, something you haven't thought of doing? I dunno. Kind of like how accents don't appear on the small thumbnail if you change the genes of the dragon and you fix it by just taking off the accent and reequipping it. They obviously need to fix that, but at least there's something the user can do to remedy it.

But I'll put you down for two more copies of lumen.
V15vapj.gif
Accents
@Endeavorly
Thank you so much.
Hope they can fix this bug the sooner the better. (one of my friend now is afraid of putting any of the accent on her dragon and only keep the in her hoard using preview to have a peek...
@Endeavorly
Thank you so much.
Hope they can fix this bug the sooner the better. (one of my friend now is afraid of putting any of the accent on her dragon and only keep the in her hoard using preview to have a peek...
672A68079898-1_zps85a0df8c.png672A68079898-1_zps8a82b29b.png
@Endeavorly I think I forgot to ask to be put on your general pinglist last time I got an accent from you. Could you put me on it please?
@Endeavorly I think I forgot to ask to be put on your general pinglist last time I got an accent from you. Could you put me on it please?
tumblr_nxvzafBttl1uicwi6o1_500.png
@Harribel
Sure, I'll add you to it.
@Harribel
Sure, I'll add you to it.
V15vapj.gif
Accents
@Endeavorly

Please put me down for Lumara, and add me to your ping list.
@Endeavorly

Please put me down for Lumara, and add me to your ping list.
hYK4ogH.gif
@Endeavorly I didn't ping last time so I don't think you saw this ^^"

Could I be put down for Lumarana?
@Endeavorly I didn't ping last time so I don't think you saw this ^^"

Could I be put down for Lumarana?
@Kitari
Sure! Lumara just came in, so you may send payment whenever you are able. c:

@Lilypad
Sure thing!

@Abirue
@annanowak
Lumara for Coatl M has arrived! Please send payment at your earliest convenience!
@Kitari
Sure! Lumara just came in, so you may send payment whenever you are able. c:

@Lilypad
Sure thing!

@Abirue
@annanowak
Lumara for Coatl M has arrived! Please send payment at your earliest convenience!
V15vapj.gif
Accents
@Niharike @Micahjaguar @Happyheame @xenogenesis @Jujubomber @Luunai @Ravenmoon @Electric @Lionseal @Soupy @Silviya @Harribel @Kitari @insaneElaine @Ravenmoon @IndigoCat

Pearlcatchers are now available in my crescent moon line!
@Niharike @Micahjaguar @Happyheame @xenogenesis @Jujubomber @Luunai @Ravenmoon @Electric @Lionseal @Soupy @Silviya @Harribel @Kitari @insaneElaine @Ravenmoon @IndigoCat

Pearlcatchers are now available in my crescent moon line!
V15vapj.gif
Accents
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 142 143