Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Giveaway
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@CaptainQster

I'm sending three cr's and would like the items on them as well if they aren't already taken.
@CaptainQster

I'm sending three cr's and would like the items on them as well if they aren't already taken.
My time is FR+3 hr. Replies can be slow, internet isn't the greatest.
UPDATE

@crowling Will be getting Emeryl and Cornlia. Unnamed maize/white/rose coatl female was already given to another player

@hime2461 Will be getting Gilder, Soleil, and the Unnamed white/tomato/gold Skydancer female. Soren and Jenuary were already given to other players

@selhukka Will be getting Unnamed maize/white/rose coatl female and Unnamed maroon/maroon/gold coatl female. Beau and Quillis were already given to other players

@Yuln Striker was already given to another player

@whalespeaker Will be getting Karat. Jenuary, Oleandra, Nightenglade, Lo, and Ilya were already given to other players.
UPDATE

@crowling Will be getting Emeryl and Cornlia. Unnamed maize/white/rose coatl female was already given to another player

@hime2461 Will be getting Gilder, Soleil, and the Unnamed white/tomato/gold Skydancer female. Soren and Jenuary were already given to other players

@selhukka Will be getting Unnamed maize/white/rose coatl female and Unnamed maroon/maroon/gold coatl female. Beau and Quillis were already given to other players

@Yuln Striker was already given to another player

@whalespeaker Will be getting Karat. Jenuary, Oleandra, Nightenglade, Lo, and Ilya were already given to other players.
@captainqster

Sent you a couple of crs. If they are still available i would love their skins/apparel as well. Thanks so much!
@captainqster

Sent you a couple of crs. If they are still available i would love their skins/apparel as well. Thanks so much!
dlYPgFj.png
@captainqster

I sent a request, hopefully I can give them a good home. ^-^ Apparel would be nice, but if you have other plans for it, I don't mind. uwu
@captainqster

I sent a request, hopefully I can give them a good home. ^-^ Apparel would be nice, but if you have other plans for it, I don't mind. uwu
i'm on infrequently and don't really know what i'm doing anymore lol
UPDATE

@sorbet Marinette has gone to another player

@yuln Will be given Lady. Jenuary and Soren went to other players

@loycore WIll be given Fainne. Skydive and Beau went to other players

@megas Soren, Marinette, Stormborn, Soleil, Lo, Damselfly, and Cornelia went to other players

@princoxx Striker went to another player

@cataclysmic89 Will be given Belle

@hime2461 Will be given Charoite

@agoraphobia Stormborn was given to another player

@crystalflight Soleil and Belle were given to other players

@dragons233 Badiyanu and Ilya were given to other players

@rhine Will be given Starbright

@frickish Bonfire was given to another player

@barakitty Lo was given to another player

@camilla Volta was given to another player

This is the last batch I will be filling tonight. The rest of the requests will be addressed tomorrow. Thank you everyone for your patience!
UPDATE

@sorbet Marinette has gone to another player

@yuln Will be given Lady. Jenuary and Soren went to other players

@loycore WIll be given Fainne. Skydive and Beau went to other players

@megas Soren, Marinette, Stormborn, Soleil, Lo, Damselfly, and Cornelia went to other players

@princoxx Striker went to another player

@cataclysmic89 Will be given Belle

@hime2461 Will be given Charoite

@agoraphobia Stormborn was given to another player

@crystalflight Soleil and Belle were given to other players

@dragons233 Badiyanu and Ilya were given to other players

@rhine Will be given Starbright

@frickish Bonfire was given to another player

@barakitty Lo was given to another player

@camilla Volta was given to another player

This is the last batch I will be filling tonight. The rest of the requests will be addressed tomorrow. Thank you everyone for your patience!
@Captainqtser

Thanks again!!! I love them all!
@Captainqtser

Thanks again!!! I love them all!
tumblr_nevth3ghFD1tdcl4po2_500.jpg
*fingers crossed to get the Unnamed Imp I really want*
*fingers crossed to get the Unnamed Imp I really want*
Reflective Fish Scales Iridescent Cloth Pastel Scallop Iridescent Cloth Reflective Fish Scales
@captainqster
Sent a CR, would love the apparel if you too if there's no plans for it.
@captainqster
Sent a CR, would love the apparel if you too if there's no plans for it.
@CaptainQster i sent you...ahem, a couple of CRs for you to accept/decline :) Wondering if I could also snatch up the water sprite or if they aren't available, a livewire grizzly? Thank you so much, I'm looking forward to the beautiful dragons!! cc:
@CaptainQster i sent you...ahem, a couple of CRs for you to accept/decline :) Wondering if I could also snatch up the water sprite or if they aren't available, a livewire grizzly? Thank you so much, I'm looking forward to the beautiful dragons!! cc:
Thank you for holding this for everyone!
Thank you for holding this for everyone!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11