Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Lost Fairgrounds Treasure
1 2 3 4
This actually just happened to me, but with not so great a sum. I lost about 2k when I refreshed the page after a level completed (lvl 17 btw :P ), but my lucky streak remains unchanged.

Not to mention there's STILL the missing 40k (ish) from a few days ago that just disappeared...
This actually just happened to me, but with not so great a sum. I lost about 2k when I refreshed the page after a level completed (lvl 17 btw :P ), but my lucky streak remains unchanged.

Not to mention there's STILL the missing 40k (ish) from a few days ago that just disappeared...
2i1fr40.jpg
Oh good, I thought I was imagining things when I saw my treasure had decreased after exiting Runestones earlier! I guess not though. My lucky streak shows that I earned the missing treasure, too.
Oh good, I thought I was imagining things when I saw my treasure had decreased after exiting Runestones earlier! I guess not though. My lucky streak shows that I earned the missing treasure, too.
haao.png
This is happening to me too, though both my lucky streak and my treasure are disappearing. I've lost just over 10k in two separate incidents this evening. Like someone mentioned above, I was playing puzzles between Runestone rounds since there was a long delay between stages... even without doing so, however, it's still randomly disappearing on me.

Edit: Just lost another 7k when I went to start a new puzzle.

Edit 2: Update at 22:26 site time. I capped Lucky Streak a few minutes ago and went about my business. Everything was fine.

Just a moment ago, I clicked on the main page. I instantly dropped from 172k and some change to 162,159. This time, my Lucky Streak did not go down... so I simply lost another 10k for no apparent reason. I have not purchased anything. :<

I am now at approximately 27k in random losses for the evening.
This is happening to me too, though both my lucky streak and my treasure are disappearing. I&#039;ve lost just over 10k in two separate incidents this evening. Like someone mentioned above, I was playing puzzles between Runestone rounds since there was a long delay between stages... even without doing so, however, it&#039;s still randomly disappearing on me.

Edit: Just lost another 7k when I went to start a new puzzle.

Edit 2: Update at 22:26 site time. I capped Lucky Streak a few minutes ago and went about my business. Everything was fine.

Just a moment ago, I clicked on the main page. I instantly dropped from 172k and some change to 162,159. This time, my Lucky Streak did not go down... so I simply lost another 10k for no apparent reason. I have not purchased anything. :<

I am now at approximately 27k in random losses for the evening.
I&#039;ve been losing treasure now too, almost everytime I switch pages Im down a few k :( But especially after I&#039;ve played runestones and the game gets stuck, I lose all Ive earned in that session :s
I&#039;ve been losing treasure now too, almost everytime I switch pages Im down a few k :( But especially after I&#039;ve played runestones and the game gets stuck, I lose all Ive earned in that session :s
Yes, me too! I&#039;ve noticed from page to page my funds change and decrease, as does my lucky streak for the day.
Yes, me too! I&#039;ve noticed from page to page my funds change and decrease, as does my lucky streak for the day.
FMoJ9vk.png heyZH2H.png mTAp2ld.png
OuP0IWM.png rUoKR6y.png zl1ZGZ2.png
RUGBzP5.png wDSzx9S.png vTXnFX4.png
I am also losing treasure every time I switch pages, just earned 7k after exalting a dragon.. Navigated to a different page and it was gone again :(
I am also losing treasure every time I switch pages, just earned 7k after exalting a dragon.. Navigated to a different page and it was gone again :(
i had the same problem today after opening a few chests and browsing the site. i went from about 35k back to where i started the day at, at 29k.
i had the same problem today after opening a few chests and browsing the site. i went from about 35k back to where i started the day at, at 29k.
captain's creations: accents
Ouch. I just noticed that I lost roughly 20k worth of treasures due to the fairgrounds and it looks like Crim never paid up either.
Ouch. I just noticed that I lost roughly 20k worth of treasures due to the fairgrounds and it looks like Crim never paid up either.
This also happened to me. Runes would not give me my money, and I had 198k on one page and then it suddenly became 195k. The money disappeared between pages. Hope this can be resolved for everyone. Thanks in advance!

Edit: It just happened again. Went from 201k to 197k. All I&#039;ve been doing since I first posted is playing the puzzles.

Edit: Crim did not pay me out either
This also happened to me. Runes would not give me my money, and I had 198k on one page and then it suddenly became 195k. The money disappeared between pages. Hope this can be resolved for everyone. Thanks in advance!

Edit: It just happened again. Went from 201k to 197k. All I&#039;ve been doing since I first posted is playing the puzzles.

Edit: Crim did not pay me out either
The same thing happened to me. I was playing Runestones and had 198k. When I finished playing and navigated to another page, I suddenly only had 195k. 4k treasure disappeared between pages. Hopefully this can be resolved for everyone. Thanks in advance!
The same thing happened to me. I was playing Runestones and had 198k. When I finished playing and navigated to another page, I suddenly only had 195k. 4k treasure disappeared between pages. Hopefully this can be resolved for everyone. Thanks in advance!
1 2 3 4