Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Meant to buy shimmer, got iri instead...
Two mis-clicks combined with a failure of reading comprehension and I have bought two primary iridescent genes as opposed to the secondary shimmer genes I wanted OTL I'm hoping someone who was thinking of buying iri anyways might be kind enough to buy them off of me instead of the marketplace for the standard cost. I'm looking for gems, any takers? Q~Q
Two mis-clicks combined with a failure of reading comprehension and I have bought two primary iridescent genes as opposed to the secondary shimmer genes I wanted OTL I'm hoping someone who was thinking of buying iri anyways might be kind enough to buy them off of me instead of the marketplace for the standard cost. I'm looking for gems, any takers? Q~Q
FR_TidecallerBanner_zpsc2d85e2c.png
You could toss them in the AH?
You could toss them in the AH?
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi

I am going to do that as well, I figure most people who are looking to buy for gems don't go to the AH though because those are mostly put up for treasure not gems, so I'm hoping to catch some eyes here as well that I might miss through the AH!
@Runi

I am going to do that as well, I figure most people who are looking to buy for gems don't go to the AH though because those are mostly put up for treasure not gems, so I'm hoping to catch some eyes here as well that I might miss through the AH!
@Inksword - If you don't mind selling at a slight loss, you can list them for maybe 5 gems less than MP price? You might get bites that way.
@Inksword - If you don't mind selling at a slight loss, you can list them for maybe 5 gems less than MP price? You might get bites that way.
@stoneheart

Hmm, yeah, I figured I might have to lower them a bit to sell them, I just thought I'd give it a a shot and see if anyone wanted to help me out first for a neutral deal. ;;w;;

I'll probably be lowering them to 1400 gems in the AH at the time kickover, since I have to leave right now I'll leave them up for a little bit.

Anyone who wants one reserved should message me!
@stoneheart

Hmm, yeah, I figured I might have to lower them a bit to sell them, I just thought I'd give it a a shot and see if anyone wanted to help me out first for a neutral deal. ;;w;;

I'll probably be lowering them to 1400 gems in the AH at the time kickover, since I have to leave right now I'll leave them up for a little bit.

Anyone who wants one reserved should message me!
@Inksword
Unfortunately I'm lacking a little in gems (only have almost 1.3k on hand) unless you're okay with taking a mixed payment? I suppose I can afford one Iridescent if I ask to loan some gems from friends ahaha. Will you be selling them at 1400 gems?
@Inksword
Unfortunately I'm lacking a little in gems (only have almost 1.3k on hand) unless you're okay with taking a mixed payment? I suppose I can afford one Iridescent if I ask to loan some gems from friends ahaha. Will you be selling them at 1400 gems?
m16OKP.jpeg
@Inksword
If you do sell them for 1400 gems I'd like to buy the other one :)
@Inksword
If you do sell them for 1400 gems I'd like to buy the other one :)
ihMMdVy.pngI'm 9 Hours ahead of FR time

snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif
@Inksword
If you are still trying to sell them you can send them my way. They can sit in my vault until i need them.
Just let me know if you will be sending one or two and I'll send the gems over.
@Inksword
If you are still trying to sell them you can send them my way. They can sit in my vault until i need them.
Just let me know if you will be sending one or two and I'll send the gems over.
slvrstarr.gif