Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Devs' Accents] Gaoler M&F Crescent Moon
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 142 143
@Endeavorly Awesome! I just sent the payment :)
@Endeavorly Awesome! I just sent the payment :)
@Endeavorly Can i be taken off the pinglist
@Endeavorly Can i be taken off the pinglist
qe7N2ik.png
@shadowsspy
Done
@shadowsspy
Done
V15vapj.gif
Accents
@Endeavorly

I sent the payment. Thank you~! :D
@Endeavorly

I sent the payment. Thank you~! :D
undertidebaby.png
Bump before bed
Bump before bed
V15vapj.gif
Accents
I am new here, but I would really love to purchase the Lumenae for gems? :)
I am new here, but I would really love to purchase the Lumenae for gems? :)
@XTashX
Oh hello! Sorry for taking so long to reply. The forums don't alert you to new messages on your thread unless you get pinged, so next time use @endeavorly so I know you posted! :D Other than that, I just checked and I do have one copy of Lumenae left. Send me the gem amount through mail and I will send you the accent. :]

@Zangoose
@Abirue
@annanowak

Sending off Lumara for Coatl M. You may pay now or wait until after it comes in~
@XTashX
Oh hello! Sorry for taking so long to reply. The forums don't alert you to new messages on your thread unless you get pinged, so next time use @endeavorly so I know you posted! :D Other than that, I just checked and I do have one copy of Lumenae left. Send me the gem amount through mail and I will send you the accent. :]

@Zangoose
@Abirue
@annanowak

Sending off Lumara for Coatl M. You may pay now or wait until after it comes in~
V15vapj.gif
Accents
@Endeavorly
FR's system ate my accent again.....
do you still have any Lumen for male fae left....I'm likely to buy 2 this time...one for use and one for backup.....
@Endeavorly
FR's system ate my accent again.....
do you still have any Lumen for male fae left....I'm likely to buy 2 this time...one for use and one for backup.....
672A68079898-1_zps85a0df8c.png672A68079898-1_zps8a82b29b.png
@Flamyfox
I don't current have any copies of Lumen available, sorry.
May I ask what you mean by FR eating your accent, though? What happened?
@Flamyfox
I don't current have any copies of Lumen available, sorry.
May I ask what you mean by FR eating your accent, though? What happened?
V15vapj.gif
Accents
@Endeavorly
Bugs, may be due to the lag....or anything else I don't know.
One of my fae was in your accent and I bought another one to let him have a try, then I put yours on him again.
When I came back to my lair, the thumb refreshed and your accent was replaced by the new one...
not only happen on your accent, actually this is the third time I met this bug. the first two just be eaten and return nothing, one is for female cotal and another is osiem's female Spiral accent....I have to say I'm almost get used to this...

Since you do not have any accents left currently, I would like to ask 2 slots... can I pay in T this time?
@Endeavorly
Bugs, may be due to the lag....or anything else I don't know.
One of my fae was in your accent and I bought another one to let him have a try, then I put yours on him again.
When I came back to my lair, the thumb refreshed and your accent was replaced by the new one...
not only happen on your accent, actually this is the third time I met this bug. the first two just be eaten and return nothing, one is for female cotal and another is osiem's female Spiral accent....I have to say I'm almost get used to this...

Since you do not have any accents left currently, I would like to ask 2 slots... can I pay in T this time?
672A68079898-1_zps85a0df8c.png672A68079898-1_zps8a82b29b.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 142 143