Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | TERA Rising/Online
Anyone play on TERA? I started a new toon [Priest] on Mount Tyrannas recently, but I have lv 60 characters on AV, too. I haven't been on in a while and was hoping to get a new start in a new server since my friends in TERA don't enjoy PVP unless it's battleground. ;u;

Those that do play:
What class do you play as? Race? What class annoys you? What's your favorite skill? What server do you play on and why did you pick that one?
Anyone play on TERA? I started a new toon [Priest] on Mount Tyrannas recently, but I have lv 60 characters on AV, too. I haven't been on in a while and was hoping to get a new start in a new server since my friends in TERA don't enjoy PVP unless it's battleground. ;u;

Those that do play:
What class do you play as? Race? What class annoys you? What's your favorite skill? What server do you play on and why did you pick that one?
@CloudDjinn
Hey~ I play on AV as well, haven't touched the game in a while but I do pop in once in a while, my mains are Sitara.Sushvi and Mienfoo~
@CloudDjinn
Hey~ I play on AV as well, haven't touched the game in a while but I do pop in once in a while, my mains are Sitara.Sushvi and Mienfoo~
lightning_zps54e3ed26.png
@SpiritChaser May I ask why you haven't? Got too repetitive or became too busy with life? New game caught your attention? o:
@SpiritChaser May I ask why you haven't? Got too repetitive or became too busy with life? New game caught your attention? o:
@CloudDjinn

Well, I went and tried Archeage for a bit, then I heard of a new WoW expansion coming soooo :D
@CloudDjinn

Well, I went and tried Archeage for a bit, then I heard of a new WoW expansion coming soooo :D
lightning_zps54e3ed26.png
@SpiritChaser
I tried Archeage too, but I grown so used to TERA's battle system it was like "wut is dis *****". Ahhh, FFXIV is getting new content soon, too~ Can't wait to see my girl Shiva wreck up the place 8D

Diamond Dust yo self
@SpiritChaser
I tried Archeage too, but I grown so used to TERA's battle system it was like "wut is dis *****". Ahhh, FFXIV is getting new content soon, too~ Can't wait to see my girl Shiva wreck up the place 8D

Diamond Dust yo self