Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] 166 Sprockets 1:100T
@ParaLLL Oh! :) Thank you very much.
@ParaLLL Oh! :) Thank you very much.
reakeda_by_succubuslust-davf9cl.pngp=mb&board=drw&id=1079687&page=1]Planets Project Here
Bump
Bump
reakeda_by_succubuslust-davf9cl.pngp=mb&board=drw&id=1079687&page=1]Planets Project Here
Currently need Meat or Seafood (doesn't matter which) and Plants most! Of course can always used insects too with the number of Fae I have.
Currently need Meat or Seafood (doesn't matter which) and Plants most! Of course can always used insects too with the number of Fae I have.
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
@Reakeda hang on, I should have a bunch to send your way pretty soon.
@Reakeda hang on, I should have a bunch to send your way pretty soon.
tumblr_n7rzu5QTOk1tf36f3o1_400.png
@Eskiwen ^^ Sorry to take so long to reply. :) Offline stuff came up. Let me know when have stuff to send and how much/how many sprockets.
@Eskiwen ^^ Sorry to take so long to reply. :) Offline stuff came up. Let me know when have stuff to send and how much/how many sprockets.
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
ill send some things over as well
ill send some things over as well