Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's your Hogwarts House?
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 58 59
I'm a Slytherin according to every quiz I have ever taken.
I'm a Slytherin according to every quiz I have ever taken.
I'm a Slytherin. Seems like a lot of people here are.
I'm a Slytherin. Seems like a lot of people here are.
Hufflepuff~
Hufflepuff~
tumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo1_400.pngtumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo2_400.png
Just gonna... Slytherin here ehehehehe
I do definitely have Ravenclaw tendencies though.
Pottermore thought I was a Gryffindor for some reason? But it was also like the least thorough House test I'd ever taken, so.
To be honest, I was pretty disappointed with Pottermore while I was paret of the Beta testing. It just didn't quite live up to my hopes...
Just gonna... Slytherin here ehehehehe
I do definitely have Ravenclaw tendencies though.
Pottermore thought I was a Gryffindor for some reason? But it was also like the least thorough House test I'd ever taken, so.
To be honest, I was pretty disappointed with Pottermore while I was paret of the Beta testing. It just didn't quite live up to my hopes...
Slytherin on pottermore, but with a lot of ravenclaw! and some hufflepuff too... just not gryffindor lol.
as i've gotten older i've actually gotten more and more slytherin - probably because i finally recognize how cynical and selfish i can be! :P
Slytherin on pottermore, but with a lot of ravenclaw! and some hufflepuff too... just not gryffindor lol.
as i've gotten older i've actually gotten more and more slytherin - probably because i finally recognize how cynical and selfish i can be! :P
Y99ZepA.gif tumblr_inline_o2z815OLVT1qdrhpp_100.png

dont forget to eat sleep
stretch take meds and HYDRATE!! ^^
Jenna | 27 | FR+3
FR Tumblr
kz23hWB.gif
hqOBlzs.gif
Gryffindor generally, according to most, if not all, tests I've taken.
Gryffindor generally, according to most, if not all, tests I've taken.
DeviantArt | Art Thread | Art Blog
Yo, I am a dude from the UK, 8 hours ahead of server time! Desperately looking for a Skycat.
My favourite animals are cats, deer, octopus, jellyfish and squids.
Pottormore says I'm a Slytherin~ I HAD been going with Hufflepuff previously though. Got that answer off of the old, old harry potter site lol
Pottormore says I'm a Slytherin~ I HAD been going with Hufflepuff previously though. Got that answer off of the old, old harry potter site lol
Hufflepuff~ though i have gotten Ravenclaw on some tests, genreally i get hufflepuff
Hufflepuff~ though i have gotten Ravenclaw on some tests, genreally i get hufflepuff
Pottermore has consistently named me a Slytherin. I was surprised by that (I was thinking more along the lines of Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff), but my friends said they all thought I'd be a Slytherin. Huh. Guess it's accurate, then. ^^;
Pottermore has consistently named me a Slytherin. I was surprised by that (I was thinking more along the lines of Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff), but my friends said they all thought I'd be a Slytherin. Huh. Guess it's accurate, then. ^^;
tumblr_inline_nc5kgfXKkP1scrvs1.gif
Pottermore likes to call me a Gryffindor D: but I'm forever a Hufflepuff at heart.

Us Hufflepuffs gotta stick together.
Pottermore likes to call me a Gryffindor D: but I'm forever a Hufflepuff at heart.

Us Hufflepuffs gotta stick together.
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 58 59