Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Dragon lovin idiot (hello!!)
1 2
Hi! My name is Bird and im a huge frickin nerd! questions and friend requests are acceptable (nature flight ftw man)
Hi! My name is Bird and im a huge frickin nerd! questions and friend requests are acceptable (nature flight ftw man)
@birddy
eyyyyyyy!!! nerds unite
@birddy
eyyyyyyy!!! nerds unite
bloody_armin_pixel___attack_on_titan_by_heyrobots-d7c5bnk.gifpixel_konoha_by_naoyi-d7me77a.gifciel_phantomhive___free_icon_by_xfeing-d4xfdh4.giftumblr_lyx0fuqOQl1qesb9j.pngpokemon_trainer_satsuki_kiryuin__resized___all__by_rid4z-d7ao72u.pngtumblr_static_58p6gal00fgowcgwoo0c408go.pngtokyo_ghoul_icon__tsukiyama_by_chun_bun-d7t4db6.giftumblr_inline_n68qjk6ZxC1qdgkjk.png
Hi there, @Birddy! Welcome to Flight Rising (we're all dragon loving idiots here ;)).

Out of curiosity, are you a bird lover also? :p
Hi there, @Birddy! Welcome to Flight Rising (we're all dragon loving idiots here ;)).

Out of curiosity, are you a bird lover also? :p
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@mollonillo ayyyyyy heck yeah!! B)))

@simile YOo nothing much really, how about you?? ^u^

@alphaeon Hi! (Glad im among other dragon loving idiots :D ) Yeah i love em!! Bird was a nickname i got a long ago too so that ties into it
@mollonillo ayyyyyy heck yeah!! B)))

@simile YOo nothing much really, how about you?? ^u^

@alphaeon Hi! (Glad im among other dragon loving idiots :D ) Yeah i love em!! Bird was a nickname i got a long ago too so that ties into it
Hello Baukie!! Same here and its great to meet you too! *caw caw* ovo
Hello Baukie!! Same here and its great to meet you too! *caw caw* ovo
It's really amazing so far!! Everyone here is really nice @baukie
It's really amazing so far!! Everyone here is really nice @baukie
What's up, Bird?
What's up, Bird?
Txy1O4j.png
Hi u meme @vriskka
Hi u meme @vriskka
Ah today was really nice because the weather is almost at like my fave temperature!! How was your day c: ?
Ah today was really nice because the weather is almost at like my fave temperature!! How was your day c: ?
@simile aahh im not sure!! Coatls and faes are pretty cool and mirrors are rad too..what are your faves? :> (no u better not come for my snappers >:u)
@simile aahh im not sure!! Coatls and faes are pretty cool and mirrors are rad too..what are your faves? :> (no u better not come for my snappers >:u)
1 2