Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | â–‡ â–‡ â–‡ Gorgeous Coatls 100 Gems!
1 2
@Bakrua

Woops! And no problem. I love sending dragons to a welcoming home.
I sent the CR. Thanks for doing business with us! :D
@Bakrua

Woops! And no problem. I love sending dragons to a welcoming home.
I sent the CR. Thanks for doing business with us! :D
✦ Hatchery ✦ Art Shoppe ✦ Deviantart ✦
@Hawksigh Please put me on the ping list for Oil Slick! But I'm looking for Sunshine/Orange primaries. I know its a long shot put please ping me if you get either of those.
Your pairs are so lovely and gahh I love them so much!
@Hawksigh Please put me on the ping list for Oil Slick! But I'm looking for Sunshine/Orange primaries. I know its a long shot put please ping me if you get either of those.
Your pairs are so lovely and gahh I love them so much!
it/its pronouns please!

tn0RSo5.png
9hqcHsy.png
eswSnrS.png
mtHAEL4.png
@Houndoomed Will do! :)

Thank you! I love them a lot, too.
@Houndoomed Will do! :)

Thank you! I love them a lot, too.
Any chance I can be put on the Wartime Romance ping list (if double, any gender), and the Oil Slick ping list? ;v;
Any chance I can be put on the Wartime Romance ping list (if double, any gender), and the Oil Slick ping list? ;v;
@TornTethers Sure thing! I actually just hatched two baby dergs from the Wartime Romance pair a couple of minutes ago, so they won't have anymore for about a month. The two hatchlings are listed now (I don't know if they were when you posted or not.) (â—¡ v â—¡)
@TornTethers Sure thing! I actually just hatched two baby dergs from the Wartime Romance pair a couple of minutes ago, so they won't have anymore for about a month. The two hatchlings are listed now (I don't know if they were when you posted or not.) (â—¡ v â—¡)
@TornTethers Oh, sorry about that! I meant to say that I have Wartime Romance eggs waiting to be hatched as soon as I have more lair space. I forgot that that I ended up hatching the coatls instead! Silly me~ But they should be hatching very soon.
@TornTethers Oh, sorry about that! I meant to say that I have Wartime Romance eggs waiting to be hatched as soon as I have more lair space. I forgot that that I ended up hatching the coatls instead! Silly me~ But they should be hatching very soon.
[center][size=5]New pair added![/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/hKRoPWy.png[/img][/center]
New pair added!
hKRoPWy.png
Bump!
Bump!
1 2