Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Stupid Stuff You Did As A Newbie
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24
Exalted my progens. :(
Exalted my progens. :(
I sold my Light festival currency and sort of guilt-tripped people who exalted dragons I sold. I was basically asking for it, though, pricing them at 5000 treasure or so. xP I've gotten smarter since then and honestly don't care what happens to the hatchlings, as long as I can get rid of them to make lair space.
I sold my Light festival currency and sort of guilt-tripped people who exalted dragons I sold. I was basically asking for it, though, pricing them at 5000 treasure or so. xP I've gotten smarter since then and honestly don't care what happens to the hatchlings, as long as I can get rid of them to make lair space.
8550aee9e6b0240ca32ebdcfd04fa62ae2e7e644.gif
73a7d53744f1550afcf2d03fe0ec197aeb84e76d.gif1b1f6d94f932296bf41fbe9a2c0ff9d5292c69d8.gif54b04308bbd423d93f4e5fc7fb40a5afee4f256d.gif6c8b9aca5e1946f522f766dc4d5891390b55bf3d.gif
z3FSuck.pngU0bFCPN.pngl8NOdbs.png
FqAY3t1.pnghh5n4WA.pngsbmtjDC.png
g31.png
I didn't buy a light sprite because i thought they looked funny
I didn't buy a light sprite because i thought they looked funny
olly / 15
I exalted my first unhatched-egg dragon, found the day I joined the site. She was a wacky Red/Caribbean/Leaf Arcane Fae, positively awesome, but I didn't think I'd want her hanging around the lair and... -sigh- I later traded a Black/White/Silver Ice Tundra (first-gen) for a Spring Tundra first-gen.

This was within my first week of joining. I deeply regret that trade.
I exalted my first unhatched-egg dragon, found the day I joined the site. She was a wacky Red/Caribbean/Leaf Arcane Fae, positively awesome, but I didn't think I'd want her hanging around the lair and... -sigh- I later traded a Black/White/Silver Ice Tundra (first-gen) for a Spring Tundra first-gen.

This was within my first week of joining. I deeply regret that trade.
Gilded Carnival (General) | Gilded Carnival (Light) | Gilded Raffle IC | IC: Gold Standard | Cryptic Cartographs | 50 / 2000
I scatter scrolled my custom progen like 3 weeks in and I wasn't happy and I scatter scrolled her again and I still wasn't happy and now i just keep putting skins on her because I miss her old colors of Thistle/banana/tangerine :c
I scatter scrolled my custom progen like 3 weeks in and I wasn't happy and I scatter scrolled her again and I still wasn't happy and now i just keep putting skins on her because I miss her old colors of Thistle/banana/tangerine :c
Wasn't quite a newb when I did this, but I sold a light sprite for I think 200k tr and 200 gems.

This was only back in February, so prices were well in the millions at that point. I knew I could've sold it for more, but I think I just went "screw it" and just sold it for that price.

Don't really regret it too much, as I have a good amount of extra light sprites, but most people would probably say it was a stupid decision.

Another stupid thing that I do regret though, is not buying the KS stuff. I spent all my money sniping twice-dyed cowls, akirbeaks, and light/lightning sprites instead. I still remember lurking the AH and seeing the a lot of the KS skins. There were like 40k back then. Don't know why I didn't buy.
Wasn't quite a newb when I did this, but I sold a light sprite for I think 200k tr and 200 gems.

This was only back in February, so prices were well in the millions at that point. I knew I could've sold it for more, but I think I just went "screw it" and just sold it for that price.

Don't really regret it too much, as I have a good amount of extra light sprites, but most people would probably say it was a stupid decision.

Another stupid thing that I do regret though, is not buying the KS stuff. I spent all my money sniping twice-dyed cowls, akirbeaks, and light/lightning sprites instead. I still remember lurking the AH and seeing the a lot of the KS skins. There were like 40k back then. Don't know why I didn't buy.
40146_v.gif - Call me Sol

- She/Her

- +0 FR time
Been playing since July 2013.

I sold Berserkers and Ambushes to Crim until a month ago, maybe two months.
Been playing since July 2013.

I sold Berserkers and Ambushes to Crim until a month ago, maybe two months.
2e2UMYR.png
I didn't buy that Boolean on the AH for 30kt, and instead thought, "nah, I'm going to save up for that triple basic mirror so I can use the Coliseum. The Boolean can wait a few months!"
I didn't buy that Boolean on the AH for 30kt, and instead thought, "nah, I'm going to save up for that triple basic mirror so I can use the Coliseum. The Boolean can wait a few months!"
b6b79395300f38d126815a735af03192.pngtumblr_nkoy2v68mq1sjcj33o1_250.gif
I gave away my spare light sprite.

That is all.
I gave away my spare light sprite.

That is all.
tumblr_inline_o7nbjtedUu1r0eb29_540.png FR tumblr
God bless this thread. So many things I know not to do, haha.
Question, though! What do you guys mean when you say 'first-gen'?
God bless this thread. So many things I know not to do, haha.
Question, though! What do you guys mean when you say 'first-gen'?
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24