Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Where all my Walking Dead fans at?
1 2 3 4
still laughing at the bobecue joke
still laughing at the bobecue joke
tumblr_nagz8tvIGY1tgphxno2_r2_500.png
There are so many Bob jokes on tumblr.

"Brings new meaning to Bob's Burgers."

:C I am going to read the comics to understand why he was crying. It is bugging me something fierce..
There are so many Bob jokes on tumblr.

"Brings new meaning to Bob's Burgers."

:C I am going to read the comics to understand why he was crying. It is bugging me something fierce..
@technobirdy It was SO GOOD and I'm dying to know what happens next

@Adel Same omg. So many puns.

@shewasking BOB'S BURGERS OMG that's so bad but so good
@technobirdy It was SO GOOD and I'm dying to know what happens next

@Adel Same omg. So many puns.

@shewasking BOB'S BURGERS OMG that's so bad but so good
@shewasking Do you want comic spoilers?

Seriously though, glad to see the Bobeque. I was afraid this season, or at least half of it, was going to be slow and uneventful with all the fuss in the first episode, but this proves they're definitely on track to keep up the pace.
@shewasking Do you want comic spoilers?

Seriously though, glad to see the Bobeque. I was afraid this season, or at least half of it, was going to be slow and uneventful with all the fuss in the first episode, but this proves they're definitely on track to keep up the pace.
~Duckie ( " )>
The ending to last night's episode was one I found to be particularly disturbing and can only hope that will be the only scene like it. I doubt it it will be though. TWD is something I only just got into this year when I watched the previous seasons over the course of two months. Michonne and Carol are easily my favorite characters and I hope neither of them dies. There isn't really an episode I have that i would call my favorite because that's too difficult to pick but the one that sticks out in my mind quiet a bit is The Grove. I think a lot about that episode and consider it the most heart breaking.

I've read the comics up to volume 4 but had to stop there because the library doesn't have the rest
The ending to last night's episode was one I found to be particularly disturbing and can only hope that will be the only scene like it. I doubt it it will be though. TWD is something I only just got into this year when I watched the previous seasons over the course of two months. Michonne and Carol are easily my favorite characters and I hope neither of them dies. There isn't really an episode I have that i would call my favorite because that's too difficult to pick but the one that sticks out in my mind quiet a bit is The Grove. I think a lot about that episode and consider it the most heart breaking.

I've read the comics up to volume 4 but had to stop there because the library doesn't have the rest
water-banner-3_zpspqe7dfz3.gif

Well-behaved women seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
End corruption now
ahhhh I love walking dead! I have slowly been reading the comics but I watch the show religiously.

Picking a favorite character is really hard.. Rick will always have a special place in my heart but I also really love Michone and Tyrese.

Also last nights episode got me thinking that maybe the cannibals of Terminus are going to trail behind the main group as they make their way to D.C. and slowly try and pick off people to eat.. Like nomadic hunters or something o: Gotta go where the food goes!
ahhhh I love walking dead! I have slowly been reading the comics but I watch the show religiously.

Picking a favorite character is really hard.. Rick will always have a special place in my heart but I also really love Michone and Tyrese.

Also last nights episode got me thinking that maybe the cannibals of Terminus are going to trail behind the main group as they make their way to D.C. and slowly try and pick off people to eat.. Like nomadic hunters or something o: Gotta go where the food goes!
@Plenilune Carol and Michonne are both really awesome characters and I love them both a lot. Also, The Grove was a pretty crazy episode. Really emotional and heartbreaking.

@LeapingLion That's a really good theory about the Terminus cannibals and the group going to D.C.! I think there's going to be a really interesting story this season with the cannibals and the group. I just think everything's gonna get really intense.
@Plenilune Carol and Michonne are both really awesome characters and I love them both a lot. Also, The Grove was a pretty crazy episode. Really emotional and heartbreaking.

@LeapingLion That's a really good theory about the Terminus cannibals and the group going to D.C.! I think there's going to be a really interesting story this season with the cannibals and the group. I just think everything's gonna get really intense.
thought this was for the video game :^(

-treads past spoilers-

I'm still on season 1. I'm never going to catch up. I still think Glen is hot. That is all.
thought this was for the video game :^(

-treads past spoilers-

I'm still on season 1. I'm never going to catch up. I still think Glen is hot. That is all.
V3Exdfp.gif
EEEH MAJI?!
MY SKETCHBOOK
COMMISSIONS
@Gacha I've got season 1 of the game though if ever there was someone who couldn't even manage to play a point and click game, it was me. I'm only JUST past chapter one and haven't picked it up to work on it in quite a while. Something I should correct.
@Gacha I've got season 1 of the game though if ever there was someone who couldn't even manage to play a point and click game, it was me. I'm only JUST past chapter one and haven't picked it up to work on it in quite a while. Something I should correct.
~Duckie ( " )>
Who's you're favorite character? Now that's pretty hard to say, I have a soft spot for everyone really, but I loved Daryl the first time I saw him and I didn't even know who Norman Reedus was back then (I have seen him in a couple of shows and movies, but it didn't click until after) see I kinda like the volatile guys so when he stepped out from behind that bush I was like "Yup I like this guy." don't get me wrong I love how he's grown but I do miss the old Daryl. Carol is another one I love, she's like a bloody warrior queen! After seeing the way this woman has grown through all this heartache, I gotta say she is the strongest and has earned my respect. Rick is someone I both respect and fear.

Do you read the comics? No I haven't, but I realize it's so much different to the show.

Or just watch the show? Yup and was sent crazy just waiting for the 5th.

Or even just read it? Well I read fan-fics.

Do you have a favorite episode of the show? Cherokee Rose.

How about your favorite moment? Well it's a toss up between the scene in Cherokee Rose where Daryl gives Carol the Rose or Daryl nearly crashes Carol with that hug, now I don't cry much but I was in tears when that happened (and my dad thinks I'm a nut)
Who's you're favorite character? Now that's pretty hard to say, I have a soft spot for everyone really, but I loved Daryl the first time I saw him and I didn't even know who Norman Reedus was back then (I have seen him in a couple of shows and movies, but it didn't click until after) see I kinda like the volatile guys so when he stepped out from behind that bush I was like "Yup I like this guy." don't get me wrong I love how he's grown but I do miss the old Daryl. Carol is another one I love, she's like a bloody warrior queen! After seeing the way this woman has grown through all this heartache, I gotta say she is the strongest and has earned my respect. Rick is someone I both respect and fear.

Do you read the comics? No I haven't, but I realize it's so much different to the show.

Or just watch the show? Yup and was sent crazy just waiting for the 5th.

Or even just read it? Well I read fan-fics.

Do you have a favorite episode of the show? Cherokee Rose.

How about your favorite moment? Well it's a toss up between the scene in Cherokee Rose where Daryl gives Carol the Rose or Daryl nearly crashes Carol with that hug, now I don't cry much but I was in tears when that happened (and my dad thinks I'm a nut)
Eclipse-Banner-Small.png
1 2 3 4