Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Achievement points fluctuating
My achievement points keep fluctuating between 250 and 265. My best guess is that it is related to the shock swap achievement, since I know I have completed that task (multiple times) yet the badge does not show up when I view my achievements. Its value also happens to be 15.
My achievement points keep fluctuating between 250 and 265. My best guess is that it is related to the shock swap achievement, since I know I have completed that task (multiple times) yet the badge does not show up when I view my achievements. Its value also happens to be 15.
Hello @RimmerDall! The Shock Switch Achievement is inactive and cannot be earned (Shock Switch is still in the Beta phase). I believe what's happening is that you have earned an Achievement yesterday and there is a lag between the www1 and non www1 pages currently. It may take a little time for them to sync properly. Have you cleared your cache? :)
Hello @RimmerDall! The Shock Switch Achievement is inactive and cannot be earned (Shock Switch is still in the Beta phase). I believe what's happening is that you have earned an Achievement yesterday and there is a lag between the www1 and non www1 pages currently. It may take a little time for them to sync properly. Have you cleared your cache? :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches this has been happening for several days. I will try clearing my cache and edit this with results.

Edit: Cleared cache, restarted firefox, badge points say 250. Will confirm if they decide to read 265 again.

Edit: problem was also present on 2 different computers

Edit: still doing it, thanks for the clarification though JC I appreciate it!
@JCStitches this has been happening for several days. I will try clearing my cache and edit this with results.

Edit: Cleared cache, restarted firefox, badge points say 250. Will confirm if they decide to read 265 again.

Edit: problem was also present on 2 different computers

Edit: still doing it, thanks for the clarification though JC I appreciate it!
@RimmerDall In that case simple an issue of www1 and non www1 pages not syncing properly yet. I'm sorry for any frustration this may be causing, but in time it will show the appropriate number - the one displayed in your profile. Until then you've safely earned the Achievements.
@RimmerDall In that case simple an issue of www1 and non www1 pages not syncing properly yet. I'm sorry for any frustration this may be causing, but in time it will show the appropriate number - the one displayed in your profile. Until then you've safely earned the Achievements.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.