Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Ambush not working
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30
@ceiswyn ah i see. thank you very much!
@ceiswyn ah i see. thank you very much!
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
my ambush stone is not working! is anyone else having this issue right now?
my ambush stone is not working! is anyone else having this issue right now?
@wacey - Did you put on an Ambush stone for the first time right now? Or is it one that worked in the past and is now not working?
@wacey - Did you put on an Ambush stone for the first time right now? Or is it one that worked in the past and is now not working?
@Kiena it's my first time using an ambush stone, so i've never had one work in the past. it's attached to ths dragon: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=59025&tab=dragon&did=3659508

i've tried clearing my cache, different browsers, different computers but it still doesn't seem to work :/
@Kiena it's my first time using an ambush stone, so i've never had one work in the past. it's attached to ths dragon: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=59025&tab=dragon&did=3659508

i've tried clearing my cache, different browsers, different computers but it still doesn't seem to work :/
@wacey - Okay, then the problem isn't exactly with Ambush.

Ambush isn't bugged, but it can kind of look like it. Basically, the problem is that you always lose the first turn of battle (that is a bug). When you don't have Ambush equipped, that means you lose your fastest dragon's first turn, or if all your dragons have the same Quickness, the dragon in the top spot loses its first turn.

When you equip a single Ambush on to your team, that Ambush turn becomes the first turn, so it's the turn that's lost. But now your regular fastest turn gets to go. This might be a different dragon entirely!

This can be weird, because it makes it look like the Ambush isn't working unless you put two stones on a dragon. It is - you're still gaining a turn. But it won't necessarily be before the monsters get to go (depending on your Quickness) and it won't necessarily be on the 'right' dragon.
@wacey - Okay, then the problem isn't exactly with Ambush.

Ambush isn't bugged, but it can kind of look like it. Basically, the problem is that you always lose the first turn of battle (that is a bug). When you don't have Ambush equipped, that means you lose your fastest dragon's first turn, or if all your dragons have the same Quickness, the dragon in the top spot loses its first turn.

When you equip a single Ambush on to your team, that Ambush turn becomes the first turn, so it's the turn that's lost. But now your regular fastest turn gets to go. This might be a different dragon entirely!

This can be weird, because it makes it look like the Ambush isn't working unless you put two stones on a dragon. It is - you're still gaining a turn. But it won't necessarily be before the monsters get to go (depending on your Quickness) and it won't necessarily be on the 'right' dragon.
@Kiena

So question, is it better to have 2 dragons with double ambushes or all 3? Ive been following a guide and it suggested double ambushes on dragons but i did notice one of them wasnt getting the extra turn. I want to get this cleared up before i buy ambushes for my next dragon
@Kiena

So question, is it better to have 2 dragons with double ambushes or all 3? Ive been following a guide and it suggested double ambushes on dragons but i did notice one of them wasnt getting the extra turn. I want to get this cleared up before i buy ambushes for my next dragon
Elegance the quality of being graceful and stylish in appearance ~
When theres Light theres a Shadow ~
tumblr_inline_nc6dja0nO51scrvs1.gif
@ElegantRaven - The more Ambushes you have, the more turns you'll get. So 6 Ambushes will give you 5 turns before the 'normal' turns, plus an extra 'normal' turn. 4 Ambushes will give you 3 turns before the 'normal' ones, plus that extra 'normal' turn. So the more you can afford, the better.
@ElegantRaven - The more Ambushes you have, the more turns you'll get. So 6 Ambushes will give you 5 turns before the 'normal' turns, plus an extra 'normal' turn. 4 Ambushes will give you 3 turns before the 'normal' ones, plus that extra 'normal' turn. So the more you can afford, the better.
@Kiena

Ah i see, Alright thank you for clearing that up. Back to the grind *Drags self to coliseum *
@Kiena

Ah i see, Alright thank you for clearing that up. Back to the grind *Drags self to coliseum *
Elegance the quality of being graceful and stylish in appearance ~
When theres Light theres a Shadow ~
tumblr_inline_nc6dja0nO51scrvs1.gif
Not working for me either :c
Not working for me either :c
963642c1200d2992d16ce482caa6bcc4.png
@Kiena Sorry for the random ping, but do you know if they're looking into fixing the lost turn bug? It seems to be a pretty obvious problem, but I wasn't sure if FR was planning to "fix" it so we'd get all 6 Ambush turns? I've been looking through the threads, but I haven't seen anything yet on if they're planning to fix it and you seem to be in the know. Thanks!
@Kiena Sorry for the random ping, but do you know if they're looking into fixing the lost turn bug? It seems to be a pretty obvious problem, but I wasn't sure if FR was planning to "fix" it so we'd get all 6 Ambush turns? I've been looking through the threads, but I haven't seen anything yet on if they're planning to fix it and you seem to be in the know. Thanks!
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gifdeitdoll_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-dajfwky.giffc_messengers_scroll_by_dogi_crimson-daiq5ls.gifegg_wind_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da9ojh4.giffc_messengers_scroll_by_dogi_crimson-daiq5ls.gifdeitdoll_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-dajfwky.gifdeity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30