Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Swipp's overview/tracker spreadsheet
Poking around a bit I didn't see anything like this around so I made my own!

A spreadsheet for tracking Swipp materials doubling as an overview of where to find them

Save a copy to use it yourself.

Of note:

- hover over any item listed to see where to find it. Gathering-only items are highlighted in pale red, coli-only in pale yellow, Swipp-only in gold. Note that items that are available in chests as well aren't listed as gathering/coli/Swipp-only. The number after a gathering method indicates the number of stars that item is (aka, how good at that gathering method you'll have to be to be able to find it), with the asterisk indicating rainbow-star level items.
- if you have enough of a given item for a trade, the "owned" and "needed" fields are highlighted in green. The "enough for" column autocalculates how many trades you could make with Swipp for that item at the moment, and turns green if it's at least one.
- if you enter "N" in the "Interested?" column, the row will turn grey - making it easier to filter out those trades you don't want to make or aren't focusing on. The original colours are all preserved and will return if you edit away the "N" later.

Because I like making life harder for myself by reinventing the wheel, I compiled the info on where to find a given Swipp item from Azophel's Gathering Reference Guide, Maki's text-only Coli drop guide, Amaterasu's Apparel Guide, the Marketplace entry on the FR wiki and Pepperdragon's Chest Locations and Contents. Thank you so much to everyone who worked on those!

If there are any inaccuracies or I missed any trades, please tell me!
Poking around a bit I didn't see anything like this around so I made my own!

A spreadsheet for tracking Swipp materials doubling as an overview of where to find them

Save a copy to use it yourself.

Of note:

- hover over any item listed to see where to find it. Gathering-only items are highlighted in pale red, coli-only in pale yellow, Swipp-only in gold. Note that items that are available in chests as well aren't listed as gathering/coli/Swipp-only. The number after a gathering method indicates the number of stars that item is (aka, how good at that gathering method you'll have to be to be able to find it), with the asterisk indicating rainbow-star level items.
- if you have enough of a given item for a trade, the "owned" and "needed" fields are highlighted in green. The "enough for" column autocalculates how many trades you could make with Swipp for that item at the moment, and turns green if it's at least one.
- if you enter "N" in the "Interested?" column, the row will turn grey - making it easier to filter out those trades you don't want to make or aren't focusing on. The original colours are all preserved and will return if you edit away the "N" later.

Because I like making life harder for myself by reinventing the wheel, I compiled the info on where to find a given Swipp item from Azophel's Gathering Reference Guide, Maki's text-only Coli drop guide, Amaterasu's Apparel Guide, the Marketplace entry on the FR wiki and Pepperdragon's Chest Locations and Contents. Thank you so much to everyone who worked on those!

If there are any inaccuracies or I missed any trades, please tell me!
9cjDdGL.png
used it for a while now, I'm updating it with new items as they come around
used it for a while now, I'm updating it with new items as they come around
a19GnnT.png .................. they/them 3IxnR89.png hopeless nerd 3IxnR89.png FR+9
@NoAkei Wow this is really great! I was looking around for a Swipp only spreadsheet and this is fantastic. Thanks for making it and the upkeep! :)
@NoAkei Wow this is really great! I was looking around for a Swipp only spreadsheet and this is fantastic. Thanks for making it and the upkeep! :)
QQnBZuq.gif
@acheronta it wasn't me but Kazaerawho made it, I'm only using it for personal use
@acheronta it wasn't me but Kazaerawho made it, I'm only using it for personal use
a19GnnT.png .................. they/them 3IxnR89.png hopeless nerd 3IxnR89.png FR+9
thanks for posting this! now i can clear out some of my hoard, haha.
thanks for posting this! now i can clear out some of my hoard, haha.
earth_ani.gif
Is the needed column supposed to autocalculate when you change how many you own?
Is the needed column supposed to autocalculate when you change how many you own?
This is really neat. fancier then the version I put together I made a simple one more sorted by material then item you receive (since I work backwards)
This is really neat. fancier then the version I put together I made a simple one more sorted by material then item you receive (since I work backwards)
fL0umpy.png
@kazaera I love this sheet and have been using it for a while now. Do you plan to update it with the skins and other new items?
@kazaera I love this sheet and have been using it for a while now. Do you plan to update it with the skins and other new items?
I love you! Thank you thank you thank you!
I have been wanting one of these, and was dreading having to try and fumble through making one myself.
I love you! Thank you thank you thank you!
I have been wanting one of these, and was dreading having to try and fumble through making one myself.
rIxOVnO.pngdQDtyBL.pngGaCoVKV.pngnJW9Vjy.png
@kazaera I'm making a swipp + baldwin spreadsheet partly based off your work, I wanted to know if you're ok with me making it public, crediting you of course
@kazaera I'm making a swipp + baldwin spreadsheet partly based off your work, I wanted to know if you're ok with me making it public, crediting you of course