Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi, Hi, Hello!
Greetings!
As you can see, I am SamhainSerpent.
I have found out of this lovely site from deviantArt. One of the artists I watch on there happened to be creating art of her lovely dragons! Sadly, it's been ages since I've logged onto it.. It's not a site I use a lot.
Anyway, I waited for a long time to be able to create an account on here, and I'm glad I did! I love dragons.. So, this site was a must for me. *u*
I do enjoy roleplaying, and I hope to get around to doing that on here! I currently have one dragon in my lair that I am thinking about using.. >:3 I love to draw, yesss. I like some horror stuff, Silent Hill being one of them. I also am a fan of animal skulls, perhaps even dragon skulls. ouo
I'm not sure what else to put up on here..
So, I hope I will meet some very awesome people on here. C:
Greetings!
As you can see, I am SamhainSerpent.
I have found out of this lovely site from deviantArt. One of the artists I watch on there happened to be creating art of her lovely dragons! Sadly, it's been ages since I've logged onto it.. It's not a site I use a lot.
Anyway, I waited for a long time to be able to create an account on here, and I'm glad I did! I love dragons.. So, this site was a must for me. *u*
I do enjoy roleplaying, and I hope to get around to doing that on here! I currently have one dragon in my lair that I am thinking about using.. >:3 I love to draw, yesss. I like some horror stuff, Silent Hill being one of them. I also am a fan of animal skulls, perhaps even dragon skulls. ouo
I'm not sure what else to put up on here..
So, I hope I will meet some very awesome people on here. C:
May I inquire what your favorite Silent Hill is your favorite?
May I inquire what your favorite Silent Hill is your favorite?
@MechanicalGlum
I've only seen some gameplay of the games.. I haven't been able to play them.. ; - ; I've also seen gameplay of the Silent Hill P.T for PS4 though. But, I do enjoy the movies!
@MechanicalGlum
I've only seen some gameplay of the games.. I haven't been able to play them.. ; - ; I've also seen gameplay of the Silent Hill P.T for PS4 though. But, I do enjoy the movies!
[quote name="SamhainSerpent" date="2014-10-20 16:30:54"]@MechanicalGlum I've only seen some gameplay of the games.. I haven't been able to play them.. ; - ; [s] I've also seen gameplay of the Silent Hill P.T for PS4 though. [/s] But, I do enjoy the movies![/quote] Ah, I see! I haven't played many of the games, I merely watched some gameplay, but I have played a little of the fourth game! The movies are pretty good in my opinion. ^u^
SamhainSerpent wrote on 2014-10-20 16:30:54:
@MechanicalGlum

Ah, I see! I haven't played many of the games, I merely watched some gameplay, but I have played a little of the fourth game! The movies are pretty good in my opinion. ^u^
OMG YOU MUST PLAY THE PT! IT'S MOST FAB AND THE WALKTHROUGHS DON'T DO IT JUSTICE CAUSE THERE'S SO MANY DIFFERENT POSSIBILITIES!!!
OMG YOU MUST PLAY THE PT! IT'S MOST FAB AND THE WALKTHROUGHS DON'T DO IT JUSTICE CAUSE THERE'S SO MANY DIFFERENT POSSIBILITIES!!!
@Cash : I totally would, but I don't want to end up buying a PS4 just for that. I would love to, but money isn't exactly easy to spend. THE GRAPHICS LOOK AMAZING THOUGH. HFJjfsnf.
@MechanicalGlum : I lost track of where I was in gameplays. Pretty sure I mainly watched the bosses.
@Cash : I totally would, but I don't want to end up buying a PS4 just for that. I would love to, but money isn't exactly easy to spend. THE GRAPHICS LOOK AMAZING THOUGH. HFJjfsnf.
@MechanicalGlum : I lost track of where I was in gameplays. Pretty sure I mainly watched the bosses.
[quote name="Cash" date="2014-10-20 16:54:28"]OMG YOU MUST PLAY THE PT! IT'S MOST FAB AND THE WALKTHROUGHS DON'T DO IT JUSTICE CAUSE THERE'S SO MANY DIFFERENT POSSIBILITIES!!![/quote] Ah! If I had the system and the money, then I would! Unfortunately, I have neither. ;n; The graphics look amazing, though!
Cash wrote on 2014-10-20 16:54:28:

Ah! If I had the system and the money, then I would! Unfortunately, I have neither. ;n;
The graphics look amazing, though!
@SamhainSerpent, @MechanicalGlum
I see it's perfectly understandable. Thing ain't expensive. But yeah it's a beaut and with Quentin Tarantino being in the team it just looks fab. Love the eyes in the hall part the best! But you should try and get your hands on the other ones at least! Like 1-4, they are great. The newer ones after that have been so bad which is probably why Silent Hills is looking so great in comparison! I have a feeling I won't be disappointed by it though Norman Reedus part kinda nags at me a lot xD but that's likely Tarantino's idea.
@SamhainSerpent, @MechanicalGlum
I see it's perfectly understandable. Thing ain't expensive. But yeah it's a beaut and with Quentin Tarantino being in the team it just looks fab. Love the eyes in the hall part the best! But you should try and get your hands on the other ones at least! Like 1-4, they are great. The newer ones after that have been so bad which is probably why Silent Hills is looking so great in comparison! I have a feeling I won't be disappointed by it though Norman Reedus part kinda nags at me a lot xD but that's likely Tarantino's idea.