Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | LVL 25 (Sedona build) - 6 for sale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@coyotecolored

I'm interested in Van, for the 250kT price - statted to Kiena's Build 1 setup, if you don't mind! scratch/shred/elim/rally, 3xberserker, 2xambush, naturally
@coyotecolored

I'm interested in Van, for the 250kT price - statted to Kiena's Build 1 setup, if you don't mind! scratch/shred/elim/rally, 3xberserker, 2xambush, naturally
@heliel Sure thing! Go ahead and send a CR, and I'll get his stats sorted.
@heliel Sure thing! Go ahead and send a CR, and I'll get his stats sorted.
14l2rr.png
@coyotecolored

I'm interested in Xochitl as is. I'll send you a crossroads for 250k. Accept if you're okay with that or reply/PM if you're not.
@coyotecolored

I'm interested in Xochitl as is. I'll send you a crossroads for 250k. Accept if you're okay with that or reply/PM if you're not.
@coyotecolored

So I cannot afford Venom or Makara, but I am interested in both of them. Would you accept iridescent for them, or at least one of them?
@coyotecolored

So I cannot afford Venom or Makara, but I am interested in both of them. Would you accept iridescent for them, or at least one of them?
@Creed Since an iri scroll is valued at 1500 gems, I would accept one scroll for the two of them together, yes. :)
@Creed Since an iri scroll is valued at 1500 gems, I would accept one scroll for the two of them together, yes. :)
14l2rr.png
@coyotecolored Oh well snazzy then! Would it be alright if you sent the CR trade, and then I sent the scroll via PM?
@coyotecolored Oh well snazzy then! Would it be alright if you sent the CR trade, and then I sent the scroll via PM?
@Creed I'll send Venom's CR first, if you could send the scroll then, and I'll follow up with Makara's CR?
@Creed I'll send Venom's CR first, if you could send the scroll then, and I'll follow up with Makara's CR?
14l2rr.png
@coyotecolored That sounds like a splendid idea.
@coyotecolored That sounds like a splendid idea.
@coyotecolored I sent you a PM but ill also comment here. Im interested in Ember im paying in gems. Send me the CR or let me know i can set one up. Thanks again :D
@coyotecolored I sent you a PM but ill also comment here. Im interested in Ember im paying in gems. Send me the CR or let me know i can set one up. Thanks again :D
@coyotecolored

I'm interested in Shangjuan! Are you willing to hold him while I gather the money?
@coyotecolored

I'm interested in Shangjuan! Are you willing to hold him while I gather the money?
zdvqwJY.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21