Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Making dragons Humaniod!
1 2 3 4
@Fr3ak OH! you put " irk" so i was like irk? Im not upset! LOLLL xD sorry!
@Fr3ak OH! you put " irk" so i was like irk? Im not upset! LOLLL xD sorry!
lol tis okie. wow look at me and my internet grammar
lol tis okie. wow look at me and my internet grammar
Im three hours ahead of FR time.
plagueanimsm_by_javen-d6bldqo.gifshadowanim_by_javen-d6bl019.gifarcaneanimsm_by_javen-d6bldq7.gif
@Midnightzone
Omg so fab! And the line work and detail in her face and hair is sooooo nice! Makes me want to commission you to do the same for my babues! ;~;
@Midnightzone
Omg so fab! And the line work and detail in her face and hair is sooooo nice! Makes me want to commission you to do the same for my babues! ;~;
OH GOSHH Your art is beautiful!! I love your style and linework *o*
OH GOSHH Your art is beautiful!! I love your style and linework *o*
@Cash I am very much tempted into taking commissions! Im just honestly not sure how much to charge? So I might take bribes! hahaha

@mileu: Thank you so much!! ;A;!
@Cash I am very much tempted into taking commissions! Im just honestly not sure how much to charge? So I might take bribes! hahaha

@mileu: Thank you so much!! ;A;!
@Midnightzone
OMG YES! BRIBES I SHALL DO ONCE I GET SOMETHING WORTH BRIBING YOU WITH!!!
@Midnightzone
OMG YES! BRIBES I SHALL DO ONCE I GET SOMETHING WORTH BRIBING YOU WITH!!!
@Cash SURE!! ;u; i can ping you once i get a page up! Or you can come here!
@Cash SURE!! ;u; i can ping you once i get a page up! Or you can come here!
@Midnightzone
Oh yes! Do ping me if you open up a bribe shop please! Though if I manage to get my little paws on something before then I just might pitch that bribe here
@Midnightzone
Oh yes! Do ping me if you open up a bribe shop please! Though if I manage to get my little paws on something before then I just might pitch that bribe here
@Cash Im open now for bribes! I also draw them in their regular dragon selves too!

Heres an example of my dragon, Lonraigh!

95og34.png

If you want them to be a digital sketch I can do those too! It'll look like these guys! Sadly cause of school I cant do any colored stuff atm!

http://midnightzone.deviantart.com/art/Commission-Set-428748475

@Yoda and @WillowTree if you are still interest Im taking bribes for drawings like this!
@Cash Im open now for bribes! I also draw them in their regular dragon selves too!

Heres an example of my dragon, Lonraigh!

95og34.png

If you want them to be a digital sketch I can do those too! It'll look like these guys! Sadly cause of school I cant do any colored stuff atm!

http://midnightzone.deviantart.com/art/Commission-Set-428748475

@Yoda and @WillowTree if you are still interest Im taking bribes for drawings like this!
@midnightzone
How much do I need to bribe you with? Take my money! *throws money at you*
@midnightzone
How much do I need to bribe you with? Take my money! *throws money at you*
1 2 3 4